Platform Wars Redux- War 2

Started by Jedikiller, August 19, 2009, 06:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
PLATFORM WARS REDUX
WAR 2

Since the beginning of time, man has always had options. What food to eat, which place to live, which language to speak... you get the idea. And with such freedom to choose, there inevitably comes a conflict. Those who chose one option are always convinced that their choice was the superior, and constantly wage a war of words with those who chose differently.

And so, each side thinks their platform is much better than all the others. And inevitably... there is conflict.

Will you fight for your side once more in the unceasing rivalry between the Macs and the PCs? The PC empire emerged victorious last time- will the Macs strike back? Will the mighty Microsoft empire crumble in our little battlefield? We shall see...

DATE OF THE BATTLE:
September 12th, 2009
TIME OF THE BATTLE:
8:00 PM EST
LOCATION OF THE BATTLE:
Buckler/Led's Direct Connection Server (IP will be announced later)
LOCATIONS OF THE FIGHTING:
Cloud City, Citadel, Utapau (uta1), The Maze (maz1), Airfight (air1)

GEOCITIES STYLE also my writeup sucks sorry

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

/enlist into the Mac army.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Its about time.  Can we keep the PC's on the PC side and the macs on their side this time?

In a Realm beyond sight,
The sky shines gold not blue,
There, the Triforce's might
Makes mortal dreams come true.

I'll be here for the Mac side. Let's do better this time. HC, we should see if we can get Besant this time around.

We need to make sure that more macs actually come this time lol

I should be good for this.

Count me in! Time to Crush those pc's :) Now let me see when this is. :P

I'll be there for the Mac Side!

"Your foe is well equipped, well-trained, battle-hardened. He believes his gods are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have the tanks on ours."

Actually Zen, I think we don't need more Macs per se, but better macs. :P We also need the macs to hang around for more of the match. Cause most of them left after the first part. Myself included. :(

Pff, you macs can't even tell what side of the missle launcher points at the enemy

PCs FOREVER!!!!!!!

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

Quote from: The_Pi on August 21, 2009, 09:46:43 AM
Pff, you macs can't even tell what side of the missle launcher points at the enemy

That's OK because as soon as we fire, a PC guy will run in front of it anyway. XD

I will try to be there for the Mac side this time. I never use my PC anymore, so i only find it fitting. But just remember, i will try but no guarantee's

_(VS)_ Head Lead
Yankee