Big problem with my map . (SOLVED)

Started by Darth_Sion, July 05, 2018, 10:05:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 05, 2018, 10:05:27 AM Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 04:35:11 AM by Darth_Sion
Hello,
I make a map, with many objects like pillars, walls, etc. but still the same, and I do not know why but after adding a few more objects on my map, the loading screen freezes, it blocks at the last "circle". so I go back to zeroeditor to delete some of the objects I recently added, munge and it works again,
Is there a limit of objects?

I try to launch with very low graphics , but nothing changes,.... since yesterday, I've done the same part of my map a few times :rant:

-Also I use the option "build accurate objects collision" and sometimes not, can it be the problem?
If you can help me thanks,...  :(

Yes there is a object limit per map.I reached it on my map aswell.If you know how to model and export models i suggest you combine alot of models into one object.If you cannot export im afraid you are out of luck.Remove the models that you do not need to much to be able to add models that you need to finish the map.

Bear in mind that Battlefront II tends to have a much more generous mesh limit in comparison to the first game, so you can get away easily with combining objects.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Ok thanks ,I dreaded this, but I have place a lot of useless objects so I will change that , shame that we can't see the limit but that's still a good editor.
(in fact I have a lot of terraincutters by Frag Me,....)
I have already think to do what you say Ginev , plus it brings more precisions,...