Clone Dismemberment Mod?

Started by Michaeluj, May 02, 2019, 07:53:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was informed that such a mod is available and, out of morbid curiosity, I'm hoping to learn more about it. Does anyone know the name of such a mod?

Just to add to this, I coulda sworn is was a feature of a Napseeker map yonks ago.

The feature involved Clone Troopers that 'exploded' into their composite parts on kill, in the same manner as droids.
So essentially the author of the mod had divided clones into 'chunks'.

Very close, Unit33!  :cheers:

It was in fact from my Encounter at Geonosis map...  Jango Fett would randomly get beheaded if you slashed him while playing as a Jedi, and also Count Dooku got dismembered in my Battle of Coruscant map.   I never had the clones get chopped up though.

Quote from: Napseeker on May 03, 2019, 01:16:23 PM
Very close, Unit33!  :cheers:

It was in fact from my Encounter at Geonosis map...  Jango Fett would randomly get beheaded if you slashed him while playing as a Jedi, and also Count Dooku got dismembered in my Battle of Coruscant map.   I never had the clones get chopped up though.

Oh ho! I thought you had done something along those lines.

I suppose my memory of clone dismemberment came from that!

Oh, that's great to hear! But I want to be sure that I have the right maps. Unfortunately, looking at your section in the downloads page, the closest I could find are:

1. Execution at Geonosis

2. cor1_JediTemple.zip

I'm skeptical about these being the correct ones. Could you specify which ones have these touted features? Here is the page:

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;cat=11

My mistake, it was Execution at Geonosis, so yes that's the map that has Jango getting his head cut off.  Hey it's been 10 years, you can't expect me to remember the exact name of my own map, right?  :slap:

The other one with Dooku getting dismembered is here:

91st Assault Corps: The Battle of Coruscant, beta 1 by Napseeker
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=4359.msg42912#msg42912