Dragon Age comes to Mac

Started by aeria., December 14, 2009, 03:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yup, it's true! The game is finally coming to Mac. Unfortunately it's not a native port but it's still great that Mac users can enjoy this fantastic game :D

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/12/14/mac-gamers-to-enter-the-dragon-age-on-dec-21/

#TYBG

I might get it. I have a lot of spare present money from my last three birthdays. Still, I'm getting a 360 this weekend (assuming I still have an A in all my classes) so this feels like a major case of "Too little, too late".
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

I would still get it on PC/Mac as that is the only platform worth playing RPGs on.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

yeah, but its not as big a deal for me anymore.

If they port Mass Effect 2 (which they were hinting at, as the Mac version comes with a free special item that in the PC version is foretold to be used in both games) that'll be gold.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

December 14, 2009, 05:48:55 PM #4 Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 06:10:40 PM by Jedikiller
Quote from: zorba1994 on December 14, 2009, 05:39:17 PM
I might get it. I have a lot of spare present money from my last three birthdays. Still, I'm getting a 360 this weekend (assuming I still have an A in all my classes) so this feels like a major case of "Too little, too late".

Get MW2 and Live and then tell me after break i'll be in germany then i'll add you.

fixed that for ya

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

I totall agree with jk: RPGs are radically better on mac/pc... The one exception is assassins creed

Assassin's Creed is not a traditional RPG. It is an action orientated one, therefore it's going to be better on console. PC has always been better for more in depth and complicated RPG's.

yeah i get that... twas my point to begin with

Quote from: Voldelf on December 14, 2009, 10:02:46 PM
I totall agree with jk: RPGs are radically better on mac/pc... The one exception is assassins creed

My friends insist that AC is better on the PC. How I do not know...
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

If I remember there is a very slight graphics change, not much, but slightly. Anyways, I think I'll end up getting hold of AC on PC as I'm getting a controller soon, so will be just like a console play then. But let's swerve back on topic to Dragon Age!