Medal of Honor

Started by khy, December 13, 2009, 09:55:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Ghostt on December 13, 2009, 03:27:31 PM
the medal of honor series was known best for the "Hero" soldier doing all the work, hence the title.

In that case, MoH series won't be that enjoyable for me.

#TYBG

Don't get me wrong, i have no idea whether that gametype is in this new one,
But in the ones i played it was like that.

Well i think i can say firstoff, that pretty much everyone is sick of WWII games.  And i think in the end- do you really think the guys who made the horrible moh games are still employed there? well if they are, then there is a better than decent chance that this game sucks.  But the idea of a new game is to be different (yeah i know, CODMW2).  I think, until we get more information we should just wait and see what happens.

Actually, COD2 was much better than MoH in my opinion, the atmosphere was awesome. But MoH was very different in the gameplay style. The WW2 theme is the only real comparison that can be linked. They are THAT different.

MoH - The Lone Hero
CoD - More team/objective based

Console ports of MoH have generally been awful, the only decent experience in my eyes, being Allied Assault.

Quote from: .invertus on December 14, 2009, 09:20:17 AM
Actually, COD2 was much better than MoH in my opinion, the atmosphere was awesome. But MoH was very different in the gameplay style. The WW2 theme is the only real comparison that can be linked. They are THAT different.

MoH - The Lone Hero
CoD - More team/objective based

Console ports of MoH have generally been awful, the only decent experience in my eyes, being Allied Assault.

In my experience, the newer MOHs (with the exception of Airborne) were more squaddy than the previous ones. MOH: Heroes was squad based, and the first few levels (at least, I never finished it) of European smoething-or-other were too
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate