E3

Started by Breakdown, June 12, 2010, 10:32:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I as well watched the e3 conference.
i think Medal of Honor is a definate buy for me...
it looks amazing
Also during an interview right now on g4, the guy is telling the  interviewers that instead of killstreaks, there's score streaks, which is pretty cool.

June 14, 2010, 04:41:21 PM #31 Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 05:13:19 PM by Soap Mactavish
kk, now that I have Windows I feel like have a lot of options here. definite buys are bc2 Vietnam and cod7 and if I get an xbox ill be getting halo reach and gow

anyone know when the valve show is gonna happen? fingers crossed for L4D3.

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

L4D3 is the LAST thing I want to happen...

Seriously, not even 2 should've happened. It was too soon.

#TYBG

l4D2 is an awesome game ag. id say if a video game can ever turn a teenager into a psycho killer it would be left 4 dead 2

Well, the Nintendo conference is in less than an hour. Looking forward to seeing what they're announcing.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

I expect a surprise from Nintendo :)

And as for the Left 4 Dead 2, I expect in Episode one they find the lab that turned the first zombies and mutated the others also find that it has a portal that sends them to Left 4 Dead: Season 3: Episode 8, where they in turn see that they are the only people left and so they set off a massive explosion aimed to kill every zombie in miles after they go into the militery base bomb shelter (ultimate sacrifice, someone dies), then they go on the offensive with bigger and better weapons then ever, with tanks, helicopters and lots and lots of cocktails, they plan to kill every zombie left.

This has been Hardcore with, the Zombie Kill of the week.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

WOW !!! The 3DS... it made me crap my pants !!!
Donkey Kong Country returns as well !!! Even Golden Eye !!!
YAY NINTENDO !!!!!!!!!!

ok, so first they get free xboxes and insanely hot women to follow them around e3? dude, I am sooo going to e3 '11

well, I think Nintendo just won E3

new Zelda which looks pretty darn cool, 3ds, presentation was impeccable, loads of new games that look awesome

i think i'm going to have to get my wii fixed for this year!

Also, gl with that, Russell, as it's industry only :(

No competition anymore, Nintendo just rule...
They managed to make even kid Icarus look epic !!!

Well the natal certainly has my mom gaping.
.:AM:. Quik <3: ag..
.:AM:. Quik <3: his avatar...
.:AM:. Quik <3: is really gay..
.:AM:. Quik <3: lol
Droideka: avatar isn't gay!
Droideka: AG is

.:AM:. Quik <3: don't worry, i like you
.:AM:. Quik <3: that's all that matters
Droideka: NOO
Droideka: i only care about BD
Droideka: that sounded gay

June 15, 2010, 10:53:29 AM #41 Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 11:20:28 AM by Soap Mactavish
idk guys. I liked EA. Microsoft was pretty good too. I'm still waiting to see activision and what's up with cod7

I have a feeling Sony could pwn this year

Quote from: Soap Mactavish on June 15, 2010, 10:53:29 AM
idk guys. I liked EA. Microsoft was pretty good too. I'm still waiting to see activision and what's up with cod7
Activision already had their conference last night, I believe. It wasn't anything special. I don't think they announced anything new for CoD7. if they did, it's probably up on Gametrailers.

I'm curious how good the 3DS is at doing 3d. The way they presented it, it looks sort of like a hack of some kind. I hope it's not a lame thing, but the people who have seen it before seem to have been impressed by it, so I guess we'll see what comes up later.

Zelda looks really good. I'm excited for that, though the controls seem a little finicky to me. Maybe it was just the stage demo thing, but I hope the controls improve a lot when it gets released. Kirby looks cool, Donkey Kong looks pretty awesome, and the 3DS I'm still reserving judgement on.

Not too hyped for Sony. I doubt they will be announcing anything too big, but who knows? They might end up stealing the show.

SOCOM4 for Motion looks cool.

Quote from: Red on June 15, 2010, 11:49:35 AM
I found the new zelda trailer while poking around nintendo's E3 press server and uploaded it. This is the RAW VIDEO, not the shot by camera crap you see on youtube right now. You can't find this anywhere else on the net right now.
Thanks Red, you're the best !