Scarif and the U-wing

Started by Borono, December 20, 2018, 02:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 20, 2018, 02:18:54 PM Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 02:28:11 PM by Borono
Thanks to SWBGamers, Giftheck and Gogie for the Scarif starter kit.

Can I upload my addon exercise creation to moddb? This is my first map  and I do it with the Scarif starter kit.

I want to say thanks to SWBFGamers and Gametoast for the modification tutorials and Sereja for their assets and Jedimoose32, Raigiku and George Ginev for the youtube tutorials and RevanShan or Mayorcete for the internet comunication and diffusion of games and modifications.

I only have one wish ... I want a U-wing model because in my Scarif map has a ship fight like SWBF (2004)
If I have the U-wing, I can make a CP and a transport of combat rebel troops.

Thanks for respond.

I haven't seen Gogie in awhile but I have his full Scarif assets (including the Rebels), which should have the U-wing in it. It's a large download though. Not sure if he would like me giving it to someone but he gave it to me pretty willingly, so I don't know. I'll PM you the link if I can find it.

Quote from: RevanSithLord on December 21, 2018, 06:25:44 PM
I haven't seen Gogie in awhile but I have his full Scarif assets (including the Rebels), which should have the U-wing in it. It's a large download though. Not sure if he would like me giving it to someone but he gave it to me pretty willingly, so I don't know. I'll PM you the link if I can find it.

Gogie never relased the U-Wing assets i have the Scarif starter pack and it doesent have the uwing in the assets you might need to message him and ask him for the assets.
PROJECTS:                                 
BF1:
Sector 3-4482-F
Solar System
BF2:
Shattered Galaxy
Project 171A

December 24, 2018, 11:51:36 PM #3 Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 12:52:37 AM by Giftheck
Quote from: Delta327 on December 24, 2018, 04:18:31 PM

Gogie never relased the U-Wing assets i have the Scarif starter pack and it doesent have the uwing in the assets you might need to message him and ask him for the assets.

He's not released those assets publicly but he did send me a much later version of the assets with the U-Wing in there (pre Walker Assault map, IIRC so AT-ACT is not there, and no TIE Reaper).
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Quote from: Delta327 on December 24, 2018, 04:18:31 PM

Yeah, like I said, since he didn't release it publicly I don't think he'd like me just giving the link out. I never give out anything without permission. I'll have to message him on GT to see if he'd allow the OP to have them.

December 26, 2018, 06:16:37 PM #5 Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 06:43:57 PM by Borono
Anyway I hope that Gogie is well.

He never answered my messages.

I am happy for their comments and I admire to much their work.

I wish you a happy holidays and a great new year.

This is a link to modDB to my addon creation with Giftheck and Gogie for the Scarif starter kit.

https://www.moddb.com/members/borono/images/my-first-moddification-on-swbfii-2005

:cheers:

That looks amazing, Borono! Good work!

Thanks Teancum!!!!!

This felicitation is a great notice for me because I am your fan  :cheer:

Looking pretty good! Are you going to have AT-ACTs as well?
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

January 01, 2019, 08:55:15 PM #9 Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 01:29:43 AM by Borono
Thanks Giftheck!!!

I need learn more about how to add a AT ACT. The gametoast guides are greats tutorials. I can not enter to gametoas site since the last december? The web site is alive???

I want add the AT-ACT model, for now the level has AT-AT, AT-ST, Xwings (blue an red) and tie fighters.

Happy New Year!!!!

Gametoast is still up for me. That's weird. Do you need me to find the guides for you? Great work so far, I have to say. :D And Happy New Year! (belated)