ICW3 Week 4

Started by Oven, August 26, 2013, 07:17:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 02, 2013, 07:38:17 AM #210 Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 07:40:20 AM by Phobos
Quote from: Kniescheibenzerschredderer on September 02, 2013, 02:02:18 AM
using too many mercenaries, i checked the pic
Quote from: -=(212) Nixo=- on September 02, 2013, 07:27:47 AM
I was not accussing you of anything. Merely replying to what sha zam said about every player on there being yak and everyone else is not officially in YAK.
ok well i hope this list clears things up regarding yak members
i suppose shazam should update that list sometime

Nixo, I don't keep that list as updated as our member list on the YAK board.  I apologize. 

Scorpion and I are in agreement that the Russia battle should have recons disabled.

Quote from: Shazam on September 02, 2013, 07:53:52 AM
Scorpion and I are in agreement that the Russia battle should have recons disabled.

sweet now we will see what happens when there's actual fighting involved

Quote from: Shazam on September 02, 2013, 07:53:52 AM
Nixo, I don't keep that list as updated as our member list on the YAK board.  I apologize. 

It is fine xD

September 02, 2013, 09:49:27 AM #214 Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 09:57:28 AM by Gen.Hond{snp}
Quote from: [FC]Kishan on September 02, 2013, 07:33:02 AM

you didn't make anything anyder you just dragged and drop pointless clips that show nothing without doing a thing to them  :XD:

Wow thank god Birdo was videoing that and caught SirPimped. Kishan do you have eyes? He was clearly already in the glitch waiting for someone to pass by. His cross hair was already red before he went around the corner. If Sirpimped found that glitch by mistake he would of walked right through it in the time it took. But he was just standing there in the glitch.  :rant:

Also the Russia match there is no reason for a rematch. Yes we were accused of to many mercs(after the match :mad:) but we clearly had pointed out who is who and that problem was resolved by Phantom and I. There shouldn't be a need for a rematch on Russia. :td: And there won't be a rematch just because of recon spamming.  :confused: Especially when 1.0 and Enten had these battles on Russia before WITH OVEN and there was no reason to redo that match just because of recons. YAK doesn't get special treatment :censored: just because they complained to much.  :dry:

And if Harbour has a rematch YAK should be penalized for switching teams and stealing a tank.  >:(
https://swbfv1clan.wordpress.com/2013/09/05/icw3-update-2/ When 1.0 beats FC/YAK

http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/128879699 Schduled battle against YAK/FC with 1.0 Ldrs
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/128576856-4.jpg
Random unscheduled battle against FC with just 1 1.0 Ldr.

Quote from: Gen.Hond{snp} on September 02, 2013, 09:49:27 AM
Wow thank god Birdo was videoing that and caught SirPimped. Kishan do you have eyes? He was clearly already in the glitch waiting for someone to pass by. His cross hair was already red before he went around the corner. If Sirpimped found that glitch by mistake he would of walked right through it in the time it took. But he was just standing there in the glitch.  :rant:

And if Harbour has a rematch YAK should be penalized for switching teams and stealing a tank.  >:(
SirPimped glitched by accident as he already explained. If he was waiting for people in the glitch to kill, he would have killed birdo from the glitch.

Then 212 would be penalized twice for using jets after asked not to.

Quote from: Gen.Hond{snp} on September 02, 2013, 09:49:27 AM
Also the Russia match there is no reason for a rematch. Yes we were accused of to many mercs(after the match :mad:) but we clearly had pointed out who is who and that problem was resolved by Phantom and I. There shouldn't be a need for a rematch on Russia. :td: And there won't be a rematch just because of recon spamming.  :confused: Especially when 1.0 and Enten had these battles on Russia before WITH OVEN and there was no reason to redo that match just because of recons. YAK doesn't get special treatment :censored: just because they complained to much.  :dry:

We're not having a rematch just because of recon spamming.
The recon thing is that, going forward, Russia will be played without recons.

Quote from: Ten Numb on September 02, 2013, 05:45:56 AM
Wow a rematch? Even after you decided that 212 took habour? Why can't they just attack it, without an extra attack.

I think that it's pretty hard to say with a straight face that, given what transpired on Harbor, no penalties should be given.  To be honest, I was--for quite some time, until I saw the picture of a YAK playing on 212 side--of the opinion that 212 would forfeit their attack due to the jet.

But put yourself in Shazam's position, attempting to remedy a situation that cannot be resolved without taking drastic measures.  You want to squabble before he makes decisions and you want to squabble after.

Quote from: Phobos on September 02, 2013, 10:13:22 AM
SirPimped glitched by accident as he already explained. If he was waiting for people in the glitch to kill, he would have killed birdo from the glitch.

Then 212 would be penalized twice for using jets after asked not to.

212 had jets only once (Nico) Which was at the start of the game. By the time the 2nd tank had arrived at the CP he had switched. This other Jet there was no such thing (no proof either) and the tank was taken by Birdo because it was left in a crack in the back (which anyone can get to not just jets)

And switching sides during the game AND stealing a tank is 10 times worse then 212 having a single jet out during the beginning of the match who didn't do anything. :o

And why the hell is there a rematch for Russia? We played it fairly and your taking it back? Just because YAK whined about it and Enten and 1.0 didn't do in previous matches.. YAK get special privileges?
No screw that. YAK isn't a little princess. If Enten and 1.0 had matches before with recon spamming then there is no reason for a rematch. And there won't be if you want us to keep playing in the ICW3.
No one wants to play a rigged event.
https://swbfv1clan.wordpress.com/2013/09/05/icw3-update-2/ When 1.0 beats FC/YAK

http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/128879699 Schduled battle against YAK/FC with 1.0 Ldrs
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/128576856-4.jpg
Random unscheduled battle against FC with just 1 1.0 Ldr.

September 02, 2013, 10:34:45 AM #218 Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 10:44:29 AM by Ten Numb
Quote from: Gen.Hond{snp} on September 02, 2013, 10:30:20 AM
212 had jets only once (Nico) Which was at the start of the game. By the time the 2nd tank had arrived at the CP he had switched. This other Jet there was no such thing (no proof either) and the tank was taken by Birdo because it was left in a crack in the back (which anyone can get to not just jets)

And switching sides during the game AND stealing a tank is 10 times worse then 212 having a single jet out during the beginning of the match who didn't do anything. :o

And why the hell is there a rematch for Russia? We played it fairly and your taking it back? Just because YAK whined about it and Enten and 1.0 didn't do in previous matches.. YAK get special privileges?
No screw that. YAK isn't a little princess. If Enten and 1.0 had matches before with recon spamming then there is no reason for a rematch. And there won't be if you want us to keep playing in the ICW3.

1. Nico didn't know jets weren't allowed, I know not knowing isn't an excuse, but Rage knew what he was doing on Rhen Ver when he got on our team and stole the tank from our base.
2. If sirpimped was in the glitch, why did he shoot?

September 02, 2013, 10:39:43 AM #219 Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 10:44:21 AM by Phobos
Quote from: Gen.Hond{snp} on September 02, 2013, 10:30:20 AM

Wrong again. Nico used jet initially, then later a jet killed Shazam while he was taking CP. Then later a jet took the empty tank on mountain.

Killing a CPer with a jet is 10 times worse than driving a tank out and not killing anyone.

Do you do anything but whine? Apparently not. The ones trying to rig the event is 1.0 and 212 by using tag-faker members who violate the active participating rule set by Oven. They want to get away with having 4 attacks per week as one alliance while YAK only gets 2 attacks per week as one alliance.

Quote from: Phobos on September 02, 2013, 10:39:43 AM
Wrong again. Nico used jet initially, then later a jet killed Shazam while he was taking CP. Then later a jet took the empty tank on mountain.

Killing a CPer with a jet is 10 times worse than driving a tank out and not killing anyone.

Do you do anything but whine? Apparently not. The ones trying to rig the event is 1.0 and 212 by using tag-faker members who violate the active participating rule set by Oven. They want to get away with having 4 attacks per week as one alliance while YAK only gets 2 attacks per week as one alliance.
No jet took the tank.

Quote from: Phobos on September 02, 2013, 10:45:28 AM
yea it did i saw it from my recon
Show me a picture or video, I don't believe you, sorry.

Quote from: Ten Numb on September 02, 2013, 10:47:18 AM
Show me a picture or video, I don't believe you, sorry.
wish i had taken one in time that jet cheater must be real proud

Quote from: Phobos on September 02, 2013, 10:49:08 AM
wish i had taken one in time that jet cheater must be real proud
What is there to be proud of? You're the one who cheated by switching to our team and stealing the tank.