ICW3 Week 4

Started by Oven, August 26, 2013, 07:17:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
As it stands now, 212 defeated YAK on Harbor.

But... 212 used a jet (I saw) that moved around a tank and killed players capturing a command post.
It's up to Oven if this'll stand.  Before I asked Shazam's opinion, I thought that 212's use of jet could potentially warrant a forfeit of their attack and Shazam agreed.

Quote from: Ten Numb on August 31, 2013, 02:06:43 PM
it's not like we got a tank or a cp with the jet, or even a kill
212 used jet to take the tank on mountain. many people saw you guys (nico especially) do this even after blackscorpion warned no jets.

Nico is in 1.0? And so is anyder and a few of those guys are helping 1.0 as far as i am aware.

One member of YAK, got on our team, and took the tank.. Is that not cheating?

Quote from: BlackScorpion on August 31, 2013, 02:08:40 PM
As it stands now, 212 defeated YAK on Harbor.

But... 212 used a jet (I saw) that moved around a tank and killed players capturing a command post.
It's up to Oven if this'll stand.  Before I asked Shazam's opinion, I thought that 212's use of jet could potentially warrant a forfeit of their attack and Shazam agreed.

It doesn't matter any more because YAK cheated also to get a tank so we are even

Quote from: SirPimped on August 31, 2013, 02:06:56 PM
Please follow along with this post as I know it will be complex for some of you.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

1.0 members: 7
Civic
"The Family"
Sammy
Anime
Super
Jed
Menace

Mercs: 10
Jumper
KF
Nico
Engel
erweiTerT
Troy
Anyder
Dirty Harry
Frenchfy
Wild

I believe that Wild, Nico, Engel, and Jumper were acting members and Anyder is a Co-Leader of PRO clan.

August 31, 2013, 02:12:06 PM #66 Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 02:14:40 PM by {212}FrenchFryZ
I would like to point out only this: I think that app. Half of the people playing crashed at least once, it was quite hard to have real fighting competition in the first match becasue of recons on both sides. But this thing about using the jet to get the tank didn't happen, we got 2 tanks and we got them around 8 mins after the last jet had changed back.

PS:Great to be back!

Edit:We got the tanks after the jet changed back as for killing a few people if you want the score to be 9-0 instead of 12-0 there you go!

OK, so we really need clarify several things in order to determine the winners of today's battles.

Is multi-clanning allowed in the ICW3?  Several 212 and 1.0 members simply changed tags to not take up their mercenary count. 

If a battle starts off even and the defending clan has several members leave during the game, should the attackers be forced to stay even?  YAK had a very large portion of our members crash during the game and we were quickly outnumbered.

What happenes when someone breaks one of the basic rules, like no cursing, no jets, no false starts, ect?  There were several instances where 212 had a jet used.  Also, 1.0, 212, and YAK all had members that flamed or cursed at today's matches.  Should they be given a warning and then booted or banned?

Will you please show a picture of a 212 cursing? Or video?

Quote from: BlackScorpion on August 31, 2013, 02:11:53 PM
I believe that Wild, Nico, Engel, and Jumper were acting members and Anyder is a Co-Leader of PRO clan.
Wild is WUSI and therefore a merc unless somewhere it is stated on this website that wusi joined 1.0 clan. (If so then it he can stand). Nico is a 212 member, this I Know. Engel and Jumper are enten members, so how are they 1.0 too unless they multiclan? Anyder is in PRO, UEF, 212, 1.0 and idk how many other clans so you make up your mind with him.

The rules are stated where the rules are ;) if i remember correctly ( they were the same for icw2) you get warned, then punished then banned. To me it is fairly obvious that if someone is wearing a different tag to the attacking or defending clan the they are mercing? If that is what you were asking. Anyder Merck for 212 as he is in 1.0.

Quote from: SirPimped on August 31, 2013, 02:16:54 PM
Wild is WUSI and therefore a merc unless somewhere it is stated on this website that wusi joined 1.0 clan. (If so then it he can stand. Nico is a 212 member, this I Know. Engel and Jumper are enten members, so how are they 1.0 too unless the multiclan? anyder is in PRO, UEF, 212, 1.0 and idk how many other clans so you make up your mind with him.
Are you dumb or something? Any clan that isn't in the ICW doesn't count...

Quote from: Ten Numb on August 31, 2013, 02:17:50 PM
So anyone who isn't in YAK or 212 is a 1.0 member?

August 31, 2013, 02:20:04 PM #73 Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 02:23:52 PM by Ten Numb
Quote from: SirPimped on August 31, 2013, 02:18:55 PM
So anyone who isn't in YAK or 212 is a 1.0 member?
If they want to, I don't see why not? Everyone who is not in 212 or 1.0 is in YAK so...?    Wars:

Quote from: Ten Numb on August 31, 2013, 02:17:50 PM

The ICW3 would be pointless if every clan that was eliminated just "merged" with another clan.