ICW3 Week 4

Started by Oven, August 26, 2013, 07:17:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Gen.Hond{snp} on September 02, 2013, 10:30:20 AM

And why the hell is there a rematch for Russia? We played it fairly and your taking it back? Just because YAK whined about it and Enten and 1.0 didn't do in previous matches.. YAK get special privileges?
No screw that. YAK isn't a little princess. If Enten and 1.0 had matches before with recon spamming then there is no reason for a rematch. And there won't be if you want us to keep playing in the ICW3.
No one wants to play a rigged event.

My understanding is that the reason there will be a rematch for Russia has nothing to do with recons.
I'm under the impression that there'll be a rematch on Russia because of mercs vs. acting members.

Quote from: Ten Numb on September 02, 2013, 11:04:29 AM
What is there to be proud of? You're the one who cheated by switching to our team and stealing the tank.
You cheated by having too many merc namefakers
Your team cheated again by killing our players with jets
And then cheated again by stealing a tank with jet.

Quote from: Phobos on September 02, 2013, 11:25:23 AM
You cheated by having too many merc namefakers
Your team cheated again by killing our players with jets
And then cheated again by stealing a tank with jet.
Nope.

How could you organize the ICW1 and ICW2 ..........

Quote from: Gen.Hond{snp} on September 02, 2013, 09:49:27 AM
Also the Russia match there is no reason for a rematch. Yes we were accused of to many mercs(after the match :mad:) but we clearly had pointed out who is who and that problem was resolved by Phantom and I. There shouldn't be a need for a rematch on Russia. :td: And there won't be a rematch just because of recon spamming.  :confused: Especially when 1.0 and Enten had these battles on Russia before WITH OVEN and there was no reason to redo that match just because of recons. YAK doesn't get special treatment :censored: just because they complained to much.  :dry:

And if Harbour has a rematch YAK should be penalized for switching teams and stealing a tank.  >:(

Quote from: BlackScorpion on September 02, 2013, 11:09:18 AM
My understanding is that the reason there will be a rematch for Russia has nothing to do with recons.
I'm under the impression that there'll be a rematch on Russia because of mercs vs. acting members.

Hond, please stop arguing.  I just logged into Xfire.  If you want to yell at me, do it there. 

Scorpion is right. I feel that the only way to determine a winner on Russia is to have a rematch because 1.0's member-base would be very different if a new member rule was put in place.  But, that rule will be left to Oven to decide.

You act as if a rematch will be the end of the world.  If you feel that 1.0 should keep Russia, make a full-proof strategy and fight your heart out. 

Quote from: Gen.Hond{snp} on September 02, 2013, 10:30:20 AM
212 had jets only once (Nico) Which was at the start of the game. By the time the 2nd tank had arrived at the CP he had switched. This other Jet there was no such thing (no proof either) and the tank was taken by Birdo because it was left in a crack in the back (which anyone can get to not just jets)

And switching sides during the game AND stealing a tank is 10 times worse then 212 having a single jet out during the beginning of the match who didn't do anything. :o

And why the hell is there a rematch for Russia? We played it fairly and your taking it back? Just because YAK whined about it and Enten and 1.0 didn't do in previous matches.. YAK get special privileges?
No screw that. YAK isn't a little princess. If Enten and 1.0 had matches before with recon spamming then there is no reason for a rematch. And there won't be if you want us to keep playing in the ICW3.
No one wants to play a rigged event.

YAK does not get special privileges, and neither does 1.0 or 212.  I'm leaving it up to Oven to decide what kind of penalties will be given to YAK and 212.  Phobos switches sides and moved your tank out of the map and he has already admitted to it.  212 used jets at least once (I witnessed it myself) and special units are not permitted under any circumstances.

Quote from: Shazam on September 01, 2013, 08:04:54 PM
There will be a rematch of Harbor and Russia next week.  It will be played as if Saturday's matches never happened, but it will not count against a clan's two attacks for next week. 

So, Russia will be played on Saturday, 3:00 PM EST and Harbor will be played at 4:00 PM EST.  Teams will be the on the same side as they were this week.

The matches will be recorded to ensure there is not as much controversy as last time.

Please do not argue.

Recons will be disabled for Russia, and there will be a server-sided mission.lvl mod preventing anyone from spawning as a special unit.

Enough of this, guys.  There will be a rematch next week on Harbor and Russia.  End of discussion.

You may PM me or message me on Xfire.

Locked until Oven turns up for his ruling, this isn't getting anywhere.