ICW3 Week 4

Started by Oven, August 26, 2013, 07:17:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
How long has he been gone?
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

September 01, 2013, 09:02:42 PM #196 Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 09:04:43 PM by BlackScorpion
Quote from: Shazam on September 01, 2013, 08:04:54 PM
There will be a rematch of Harbor and Russia next week.  It will be played as if Saturday's matches never happened, but it will not count against a clan's two attacks for next week. 

So, Russia will be played on Saturday, 3:00 PM EST and Harbor will be played at 4:00 PM EST.  Teams will be the on the same side as they were this week.

The matches will be recorded to ensure there is not as much controversy as last time.

Please do not argue.

A rematch on Harbor is probably for the best in the long run.
And Russia is, unfortunately, a necessary evil.

Quote from: BlackScorpion on September 01, 2013, 09:02:42 PM
A rematch on Harbor is probably for the best in the long run.
And Russia is, unfortunately, a necessary evil.
a minor request if nobody or admins opposed:
could dark phantom mod out the recons from both sides, at least for the russia battle? most players agree this map is more fun when actual units are fighting and not just hundreds of recons swarming everywhere.

there were at times 40 recons being used (default limit) as i could not even deploy a recon sometimes. it was not very fun.

You mean to tell me there were over 40 people in one server, all using recons?..
Talk about a noob fest.

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on September 01, 2013, 09:21:33 PM
You mean to tell me there were over 40 people in one server, all using recons?..
Talk about a noob fest.
maybe the limit was lowered by dark phantom or its less than 40 for recons im not sure but i know for a fact almost everyone was using recons and it was really just a big boring spam fest.

September 02, 2013, 01:30:45 AM #200 Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 01:43:41 AM by Kniescheibenzerschredderer
No.
Here goes the truth:
Recons are allowed, if u dislike it, leave ICW3.
Also Sha Zam, how about stop being a bit dicatator, abusing of the admin rights that were given to u ? Admins should be neutral to each match, but as ure mad (cause its true, u are so mad, as the rest of your team cause u cant stand losing) cause u lost, ure saying that we have to do a rematch of each game u lost (Russia and Harbor).
U want a rematch cause ur team has LOST. When they win and they break rules like on mustafar u dont cry, so explain us, whats up ?

Also all ure crying on is stupid. U said that if the admin did nothing on Majesty's insults ingame, it didnt matter.
So now, We won Russia fairly, if u dislike recons, it is ur problem, not our's.
The use of recon tactic was done in the previous match 1.0 vs EnTen, and OVEN had no problem as he was the ADMIN INGAME.
On harbor, if u had any complaint, u could have told the admin by the beginning of the match, but no u shut ur mouth then, and say cr*p now, to try to penalize us or to do a rematch.
The rematch thing was done for those times a battle isnt really clear who should have won -- AND AS IN ICA, ICW2 AND ICW1 IT IS DONE AFTER THE REAL MATCH, not postponning it to next week or whatever.
So, now im done with u.
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

September 02, 2013, 01:54:13 AM #201 Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 02:09:45 AM by -=(212) Nixo=-
I'm really confused how we cheated on Mustafar? If anything majesty put YAK in that situation..
It needs to be announced if a side has not got enough members to non members before the battles, right? (2:1) - but this can be rounded to say 10-6.
@Snake, since Thursday I think.
I saw a vid of Russia with Enten and 1.0. It was a recon fest. It was complete recon for the last 70 odd tickets :P

using too many mercenaries, i checked the pic

September 02, 2013, 02:12:14 AM #203 Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 02:41:31 AM by -=(212) Nixo=-
Jason and Snipermax were only 2 mercs.
Sha-Zam - you say only the people on those lists although you have many others that are not there playing for you.
Delta,
Defiant,
Paksu-Pepe,
Dilipbhai (kishan?),
WarLord (Rage?),
Epifire,
iScout,
Ghost
They are all not on the list - some I know are just using other names such as AirBot that is why I put question marks by two of them.

You want to do a rematch on harbor because someone was jet? come on now...

This is the video i have made with birdo's vids.

Also Took some vids of kamino. I loved last frag lol

Wow a rematch? Even after you decided that 212 took habour? Why can't they just attack it, without an extra attack.

September 02, 2013, 06:18:47 AM #207 Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 06:24:28 AM by Phobos
Quote from: Kniescheibenzerschredderer on September 02, 2013, 01:30:45 AM
No.
Here goes the truth:
Recons are allowed, if u dislike it, leave ICW3.
You leave, I  was suggesting a rule for the admins to decide on, not you.

Quote from: -=(212) Nixo=- on September 02, 2013, 02:12:14 AM
Sha-Zam - you say only the people on those lists although you have many others that are not there playing for you.
Delta,
Defiant,
Paksu-Pepe,
Dilipbhai (kishan?),
WarLord (Rage?),
Epifire,
iScout,
Ghost
They are all not on the list - some I know are just using other names such as AirBot that is why I put question marks by two of them.
Delta/Diliphai  = me
Defiant, PaksuPepe, Ghost, iScout are in FA and also YAK
Warlord = Majesty
Epifire is also YAK

they don't need to be on list shazam verified every yak member is legit we didn't use any 'mercs' its laughable u accuse us of using too many when we didn't use any

Quote from: Phobos on September 02, 2013, 06:18:47 AM
You leave, I  was suggesting a rule for the admins to decide on, not you.
Delta/Diliphai  = me
Defiant, PaksuPepe, Ghost, iScout are in FA and also YAK
Warlord = Majesty
Epifire is also YAK

they don't need to be on list shazam verified every yak member is legit we didn't use any 'mercs' its laughable u accuse us of using too many when we didn't use any
I was not accussing you of anything. Merely replying to what sha zam said about every player on there being yak and everyone else is not officially in YAK.

September 02, 2013, 07:33:02 AM #209 Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 07:39:09 AM by [FC]Kishan
Quote from: Kniescheibenzerschredderer on September 02, 2013, 05:28:10 AM
This is the video i have made with birdo's vids.

Also Took some vids of kamino. I loved last frag lol

you didn't make anything anyder you just dragged and drop pointless clips that show nothing without doing a thing to them  :XD: