SWBF Leaderboards

Started by {PLA}gdh92, August 31, 2012, 11:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 02, 2012, 03:24:08 AM #15 Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 09:30:26 AM by {PLA}gdh92
Sorry to lose you, thanks for joining though. You could have played one match and led the tournament. :)

Edit: I, unsurprisingly, lost against Led 10-15. It was still a fun game though. :) http://www.xfire.com/communities/perfectlittleangels/?view#125274383
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

September 02, 2012, 05:06:44 AM #16 Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 09:10:05 AM by {212} Nixo
Don't give away any ideas ;) I Love this tournemont atm! Xfire = nixo1

<<<<<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't done anything about this so far because the ICW has still be on but it seems like we've quite a few people not accepting challenges. I am going to start listing who is active on the main leaderboard to make organising things easier but I won't start penalising for missing matches unless the person doesn't respond for at least one week.
If you do know anyone taking part please try to contact them and remind them to check up on this topic and where possible try to challenge active players since that will force other players down anyway. Thanks.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

So do I post here if I am challenging or xfire them? I'd like to challenge shazam to a duel, and my xfire is jpdpenguincommando.

As long as you post a screenshot here afterwards, you can organise wherever you want as long as you don't want an admin present.

I would like to challenge TcF Moya, please :)

Oh all right I'll sign up, stick me at the bottom of the table and have done with it.

September 04, 2012, 02:29:27 PM #23 Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 07:38:49 PM by [FC]Elite
I want to challenge Sha-Zam lol
<br /><br />Top SWBF1 Modder and Skill Clan 2009-20??

Elite, i don't think you can challenge Norris since he is below you, i want to challenge Norris,  x-fire me when your ready :P

Quote from: [FC]Elite on September 04, 2012, 02:29:27 PM
I want to challenge Sha-Zam lol
Quote from: {TcF}Dr.Penguin on September 04, 2012, 11:05:26 AM
So do I post here if I am challenging or xfire them? I'd like to challenge shazam to a duel, and my xfire is jpdpenguincommando.

Uh...  :wacko:  I may be online tomorrow for duels. Are they both allowed to attack me?

yes they can challenge you both at the same time but your not going to have them at the same time.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: Commando Sev on September 05, 2012, 04:52:57 AM
yes they can challenge you both at the same time but your not going to have them at the same time.
Im on xfire now if you want to duel

Sorry guys but I have to be taken out of this tourny.  :wave:

Quote from: -=[Sha-Zam]=- on September 04, 2012, 07:58:56 PM
Uh...  :wacko:  I may be online tomorrow for duels. Are they both allowed to attack me?
Usually with this situation Penguin would get the first match since he challenged first then a second match with Elite could only happen if Sha-zam was still in range but since whoever wins everyones still in range I think we all have enough common sense to fight in either order. :)