BHF vs. IAS

Started by Master Zen, February 21, 2009, 12:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I will be there. Sorry for not responding sooner. I hace been extremely busy with work. For me 7:30 would be a better time 5:30 is too early

*ahem* people (meaning BHF leaders and Iblade), we've only got 8 more days, we need to verify the time and IAS's map. Should we move the time to 7:30 EST, or should we confirm it at 5:30 EST?

I say we stick with 5:30 EST

could we do 6:00 EST?
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

I may be free to join in if I get my paper turned in first.

Whatever works for me.

Sorry guys, I was gone for a few days.

Can we move the time back an hour? That'd be good for me and it sounds like MacG too. If not I can try to make that time.

IAS's map will be CC.

@IAS Members: Sorry I couldnt consult about map choice, but we need to get this train wreck moving, so I just chose a generic map.

So like move it to 6:30 EST or something??

I might be able to make it, usually my mom will be working (which means no supper to interfere with the match) and if not I can just tell her to make an early supper or something cause I want to play in something in SWBF:P

6:30 i guess will work. A bit hard for my supper but i can make it work. Might be 5-10 minutes late

Works fine for me.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

Excellent, then the match is set up, then. :)

Only thing we need now is maps.

BHF's choice is dea1.

CC is IAS's...already posted but w/e

Hint, hint: the first post says ACW and Legends are fighting it out while the topic says BHF vs. IAS. Also, don't expect me there, sorry.