SWBF War - Week 3 - Battle for the Death Star

Started by Breakdown, November 18, 2010, 06:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Rhino on November 20, 2010, 04:31:06 PM
Sorry I missed it. I was sure that we were planning to start at 8 EST. *shrugs* Sorry, we didn't make it. :(
It was bad...for the Rebels....we just captured every CP except one and we surrounded it and made it into a kill zone. Me, personally, had 27 kills and 4 deaths or something crazy like that. And one of the deaths was because of a lag spike. THAT is how ridiculous it was. Congrats Empire for another victory  :cheers:
You can run, but you'll die tired.

November 20, 2010, 04:34:55 PM #46 Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 04:36:38 PM by Mac
Hey guys! I was thrilled to see the turnout! Congrads to everyone who showed up!

Here are the screenshots:

Round 1:

Round 2:

Mac, what map are you playing in the after-server? I couldn't join b/c it said that I didn't have the map currently being played.

Quote from: Festus on November 20, 2010, 04:38:10 PM
No i just got my disc back!
Haha fail. Go on the Chat Room por favor? I want to talk to you about the epic battle you missed :P

Quote from: Bacara on November 20, 2010, 04:36:34 PM
Mac, what map are you playing in the after-server? I couldn't join b/c it said that I didn't have the map currently being played.

The after server is at the same IP and the only custom map is maz1 (maze). You can find it here: http://www.filefront.com/8856148/Maze-1/

Quote from: Mac on November 20, 2010, 04:52:52 PM
The after server is at the same IP and the only custom map is maz1 (maze). You can find it here: http://www.filefront.com/8856148/Maze-1/
OK. Thanks, I didn't have that  :confused:

Wow. I totally forgot about this. I thought it was on at 8EST :(

Sorry guys, hope it was fun though..

It would have been better if you notified me of the time change, Mac, jsut for future

wtf.....the time i ACTUALLY would've made it to the battle the time changes. :td: Time Zones you overpower me. I give up. Feed me to the Rancor  :wacko:
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

Quote from: Fire on November 20, 2010, 05:07:33 PM
wtf.....the time i ACTUALLY would've made it to the battle the time changes. :td: Time Zones you overpower me. I give up. Feed me to the Rancor  :wacko:
HAHAHA. Well, if you were on the Imps then you missed ALOT of fun. But, if you were the Rebs, it was probably better you missed ;)

looks like the rebels got pwned. Ill be there for sure next week to fight for the rebels

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Quote from: Soap Mactavish on November 20, 2010, 05:27:50 PM
looks like the rebels got pwned. Ill be there for sure next week to fight for the rebels
Your...your... :o haha. Lets hope it goes alot better when you play.

Quote from: Fire on November 20, 2010, 05:07:33 PM
It was BECAUSE the scheduled time changed that I could make it. Feed me to the Rancor too! :laugh:

i think the rancor should be put on a diet judging by the willingness of his victims :P

Quote from: CT-5108 on November 20, 2010, 07:41:53 PM
i think the rancor should be put on a diet judging by the willingness of his victims :P
:rofl: