Breakdown's Weekend DC

Started by Breakdown, April 18, 2010, 01:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi all

So today I finally got the password for my router, and portforwarded. AG tested t for me and said it was pretty smooth, so I figured, heck, why not? One of my favourite things in the old MXG was Bucklers Weekend DC's, so I figured I'd give it a go.

The DC will be up every weekend, unless something happens. Every week also I will be taking requests fro which custom maps to be put up.

IP: 173.183.162.116

Maps for Sun April 18th:
Standards
dea1
maz1

I hope this is used!

Awesome, will it be on fridays/saturdays, Can't play on sunday. But sounds fun!  :tu:
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Woo! Weekend DCs! If advertised on GameRanger, expect a good number of members!

#TYBG

Quote from: Snake on April 18, 2010, 03:30:09 PM
Awesome, will it be on fridays/saturdays, Can't play on sunday. But sounds fun!  :tu:

Likely if I remember, I'll start it up on Friday night, and take it down Monday morning.

This is if nothing happens of course

Sweeeet! Ill check in quite alot on that :)

Server is down for this weekend, thanks for the people that joined!

Post what maps you want to see next weekend

Yeah I pwn on russia, Maybe Endor Space?
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Instead of just manually leaving it up, I'll just ask you guys when you want a DC on the weekend and I'll make one

All weekend  is a bit of a strain, especially if I want to play other games.

That is cool breakdown. You always know I will stop work to play in a mod map when friends are available.

April 24, 2010, 08:27:47 PM #11 Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 08:31:14 PM by Breakdown
I was busy sorry guys, I'll keep the DC up for tonight, tomorrow I'll be away though so I'll have to take it down

Maps are standards, corus1, corus2, and dea1

Enjoy!