XSI Request

Started by Shazam, July 16, 2013, 02:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 16, 2013, 02:02:33 PM Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 03:40:05 PM by Shazam
I need someone to cut off a piece from the carbon freezing chambor mesh so I continue the upper part of the bridge all the way around the chambor pit. The CFC is just a couple big .msh's so I can't really do much to it. (I attached an image to show what bridge pieces I'm talking about)

And if you can, do the same thing to the bridge pieces used in the middle part of the chambor (the ramps and bridges that surround where Han in carbonite is)

I don't need it in a rush. If anyone wants to do it, thanks in advance!  :worship:

-edit:  I've been informed that this would require XSI, so it's okay if this is not completed.  It'd be very useful to myself and possibly others if it was, though.

I can do the work in XSI as long as I get a decompiled version of it to work with. Just a static prop so it should be easy as long as I can recompile it correctly.
photobucket limit image removed

Thank you! Take your time, I'm in no rush.

So there is no confusion what bridge pieces I was referring to, I outlined them in the SWBF Viewer.

Wait, so you want that boarder edge around the walkway of the carbon freezing chamber? If you upload the model's and their needed assets, I can work on that and just add it to the model itself. But it would be good if I could talk this over with you on Xfire or something. Just to make sure I heard you right.

Just picked up the ZEtools for my Softimage and it looks like they updated how it installs so all I will need are the assets, and I can import them.

July 20, 2013, 08:25:24 AM #4 Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 08:32:21 AM by Shazam
Quote from: Epifire on July 17, 2013, 05:34:35 PM
Wait, so you want that boarder edge around the walkway of the carbon freezing chamber? If you upload the model's and their needed assets, I can work on that and just add it to the model itself. But it would be good if I could talk this over with you on Xfire or something. Just to make sure I heard you right.

Just picked up the ZEtools for my Softimage and it looks like they updated how it installs so all I will need are the assets, and I can import them.

OK, I'm not entirely sure which assets you will need, so I will upload the .odf's, .msh's, and .tga's for the freezing chambor.

I should be on Xfire for the next few hours today and later tonight.  Sorry, I don't know specific times, we have company coming over and I'm not sure how long they will be staying.

-edit:  I uploaded the assets to speedyshare.  Hopefully 7zip works for you.  :)

CFC Assets

Annnnnd here's a catwalk.

As long as all the old features got carried over and the collision is fine then you'll be set. Let me know if there are any problems... http://www.mediafire.com/?4yefiowrrdcfvfb

Awesome. Thanks again! :tu:

I'll test it at some point today.