REQUESTS- Signatures/Profile/Artwork

Started by RepComm, November 14, 2012, 07:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: {Recruit}FrenchFry on December 23, 2012, 02:11:26 PM

Hmm HAHA This was actully a picture that i got of the internet if you go to google images and type in "Z" then it should come up at some point in the beginning. So, I have absolutly no idea.

I wasn't talking about the "Z", I was talking about the title ABOVE it! I know you don't simply type in your production name on Google and find an image for it, with everything there. The "Z" I know has definitely been photoshopped to give it shine, I was talking about the writing where it says" FrEnChFrY Productions".

December 23, 2012, 05:03:31 PM #91 Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 05:11:05 PM by {Recruit}FrenchFry
Hmm Well i can find that. I made that. But in your last post if i am not mistaken you actully said the font for the Z might be wrong on that but anyway here is the font name :
Harlow Solid Italic
I think this is the font. I haven't tryed to see if it is the same yet

EDIT!: This is wrong :) The font is :
Lucida  Calligraphy :)
Welcome :)

Quote from: {Recruit}FrenchFry on December 23, 2012, 05:03:31 PM
Hmm Well i can find that. I made that. But in your last post if i am not mistaken you actully said the font for the Z might be wrong on that but anyway here is the font name :
Harlow Solid Italic
I think this is the font. I haven't tryed to see if it is the same yet

Yeah, your close, but it's not the right font. The captial "F" on either font are different.

EDIT: Thanks, I wil for sure download this font! :D

Welcome! It only took ten min. out of my wonderful life! I hope you are happy :D
Merry Christmas! (This is your gift.)

could you edit it to have maybe the eyes glowing red and the back ground space or an army base at night???

Quote from: PP90M1™ on December 25, 2012, 03:23:57 PM
could you edit it to have maybe the eyes glowing red and the back ground space or an army base at night???

LoL epic pic Golg man, hahahaha
Nice one xd
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Alright, here's your pic, it was really easy actually. :P

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Claus on December 25, 2012, 04:36:07 PM
Alright, here's your pic, it was really easy actually. :P
OMG THANKS AMAZING I GIVE YOU 5 STARS THIS WILL BE MY NEW AVATAR THANXS GM (ill take this as my gift from you :P)

December 25, 2012, 04:49:52 PM #99 Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 05:43:45 PM by {Alpha}Gold Claus
No prob, I do this photo manipulating business daily actually. It's become a hobby/hoping profession. To see how far of a limit I go to this, you should really see the new rank insignias I made for Alpha!

Sorry for the excessive amount of attachments, we have 9 ranks within our clan. :P

Side note: The 6th photo is the rank of Major, which is my current unofficial rank within the clan.

Okay GM, I do believe that all of the photos made for me were the wrong size for a YouTube Account photo. What software should I use to resize it? Thanks

Quote from: {Recruit}FrenchFry on December 26, 2012, 02:48:22 PM
Okay GM, I do believe that all of the photos made for me were the wrong size for a YouTube Account photo. What software should I use to resize it? Thanks
You can resize images with GIMP.

http://www.gimp.org/

Quote from: Agent Z on December 26, 2012, 02:50:01 PM
You can resize images with GIMP.

http://www.gimp.org/
Funny that you are both using a Z as the main icon of your profile... lol

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on December 26, 2012, 03:00:09 PM
Funny that you are both using a Z as the main icon of your profile... lol

Oh no... It's Z TREND!!! :O (as said in a terrible french accent)

Quote from: {Recruit}FrenchFry on December 26, 2012, 02:48:22 PM

I didn't think sizes mattered when you used them for your youtube account photo. Heck my current avatar is like 552x300 (I think) and it works just fine. :P