Battlefront 1 Multiplayer servers with custom maps

Started by Eetterinakki, June 15, 2016, 11:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I tried out the SWBFspy for Battlefront 1 and it works great, but it seems that many of the servers are using custom maps, and in order to join you'd need to have those custom maps.

I also found the GameTracker sites of those servers, and it even shows what map is currently being played, but... where do I actually get the custom maps from?

Is there a list of which custom maps are used for each servers with links to getting the maps?

That depends on the host.
U should make sure u have jabba's palace cause many servers have it.
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Quote from: Anyder on June 15, 2016, 11:17:23 AM
That depends on the host.
U should make sure u have jabba's palace cause many servers have it.

I should have figured, since that map's so famous it's one of the first things they mention on the Wikipedia page of this game  :P

What about the server hosted by this site? The SWBFgamers Battlefront server?

There's only one mod map I can see at the moment and that's a private one that's still being developed. Bare in mind that the players in them, especially if it's alot,  can be bots.

The other thing you might see is ICW 6 servers. That's a tournament that's about to start and you'll be able to download the map pack here soon. If you want to play in a team then Yak is for all players who don't have a clan, you can find more info in the tournament section.

Edit: I'm assuming you have the 1.2 patch.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Like gdh mentioned you should have the 1.2 patch

Also, I have found it hard sometimes to see a map name and match it to the download on this site. It may take a while to find the right one, or you might just post here and someone may already have the link handy.