swbf map of a hotel and a mall

Started by killer, April 28, 2010, 01:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
it would be cool if someone could make a hotel and a mall map, and give me the link :moo:

Your new so I'm guessing you don't really know how the process is here. You should hang around on the forums a little before you come into the request thread and start demanding maps. Maps are not that easy to create, and take a lot of time and planing to get them working properly. If you want a hotel map, try searching for or creating some assets that might make it easier for the map maker. (it makes everyones life a little easier)  :tu: Also, welcome to the forums.

well you know i was just wanting to know if someone could make it for me, cause i have been waiting for like 3 years with that idea and now i am just realizing someone has the ability to make it so i got pretty excited, and i am not new i have been playing battlefront for like 3 years, i am just new to mpcgamers though. 

Quote from: killer on April 29, 2010, 02:31:45 PM
i have been playing battlefront for like 3 years
On a pc or mac? Online with others? I am cull when I play online with others with a pc.

There is a lot of work that has to be put into making maps. If you're interested in getting a project as big as this one will be made, then you should probably post around a little more- get a little more familiarity with the community, make some friends here, maybe even do some modding of your own. Then, people will be more likely to help you out with this.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Quote from: Jedikiller on April 29, 2010, 03:49:14 PM
There is a lot of work that has to be put into making maps. If you're interested in getting a project as big as this one will be made, then you should probably post around a little more- get a little more familiarity with the community, make some friends here, maybe even do some modding of your own. Then, people will be more likely to help you out with this.

Excellent point JediKiller, I would also like to add that this particular idea would be really hard. Sometimes I would take requests for easy maps but I don't usually work on projects large like this unless they are my own, I suggest learning to mod and map yourself.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: killer on May 03, 2010, 05:47:48 PM
well how do you make a mod

:hmm: that is probably the widest most general question you could ask. If I posted exactly how to mod and all the different things here I would have to post about 20 times. Download the SWBF Mod SDK at swbffiles.com and search for a tutorial on gametoast.com simple as that.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I agree with killer this map should be made is their any map like this?

Killer has asked me to give a request for the map he has asked for. the mall and hotel. Personally, I think its a good idea. So, if I wouldn't be to much trouble, could you please make this map for him. Thank you in advance

-{FF}Ldr.Bacara

Quote from: {FF}Ldr.Bacara on May 03, 2010, 05:54:42 PM
Killer has asked me to give a request for the map he has asked for. the mall and hotel. Personally, I think its a good idea. So, if I wouldn't be to much trouble, could you please make this map for him. Thank you in advance

-{FF}Ldr.Bacara

Oh my gosh, do you people ever read posts in the thread BEFORE you post????? Stop spamming. It probably won't be done.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Chaos already started i topic in requests asking the exact same thing.  Read before you post.
Or if you have an idea use search to make sure it hasen't already been discussed.
Quote from: =AaTc=Alor.~Snake on May 03, 2010, 06:31:49 PM
It probably won't be done.

He's right-of what ive seen, not many people who post requests actually have the map made.  You'd have better luck making it yourself. Unless you're a mac.

You can still make side mods but you'd have to get a PC to munge it for you.  As for making maps, you cant really do that.

come on we have me and kiler and festus and barca to agree with this map come on!!