Change falling ticket speed ?

Started by Hirako, February 14, 2010, 07:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi, I would to know how can I change the speed of ticket when they're falling.. wrong english I know sry ^^ (i'm french)

Tank's for helping ! :)

You can't change the speed of them in a normal map that shipped with the game. You can change it in a map that you make, however. There's a line in the LUA, though I forget what it is.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

The map is tatooine: Mos Eisley

The map has been modded to have only 2 cp takeable, 1 untakable for each side and 2 untakeable (white).

I precise it's for a server not for customer. (the map may be in data, not addon so the changement must be on the map .lvl file :s)

You would have to remunge the map. Unfortunately, there is no way to do that and keep it as a server-side modification.

This is all to my knowledge, however- there may be some way to do it and I just don't know it.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Can I remunge the map with the modification without replace all objects to their place ? ^^

Do you have a low ticket count in seconds? A special mission file can be made to give a two second ticket count that could help people take back cps. I will ask a friend if there is a line in the map lvl that could be changed to lower the ticket count. I also plan to over time read line by line a small map lvl in hex edit to see if I could find the line you are looking for.

I munged a new mission.lvl file and now it's okay  :P

Thank's for the help ;)