Signature

Started by Black Water, December 20, 2013, 08:31:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 20, 2013, 08:31:49 AM Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 10:14:42 AM by Gaydar
Is it just me, or was my signature taken off by an Admin? I don't recall deleting my signature. If you're going to take off my signature that only had pictures of war, and take off my age and where I'm from, at least don't be bias and do the same for this guy: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=profile;u=226

Bannings will be issued.

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Where does it say that I cannot put pictures of my scores on my signature? I wrote no profanity, no links to nudity, no inappropriate symbols, and yet one of your moderators, or you yourself, took my signature and various other things and deleted them.

I didn't see it, and I didn't remove it.  However, it's time for you to clean up your profile or get another "time out".

Lastly, if you think I have to list every rule about everything that anyone can ever think about doing now, in the past, or in the future, you are mistaken.

December 20, 2013, 10:27:39 AM #4 Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 10:29:12 AM by Gaydar
Clean up my profile? I had almost exactly what Phobos has at the moment, and I don't see you taking it off. Next time could your moderators alert me before rudely taking off my signature? Thank you.   I guess I deserve a time out*

Lol?
I don't know who did what (nor do I care), but it is quite childish (and somewhat entertaining..).

Idea:
Fix profile (whoever)
Lock or erase topic.
/End before flaming.

Quote from: Gaydar on December 20, 2013, 10:27:39 AM
Clean up my profile? I had almost exactly what Phobos has at the moment, and I don't see you taking it off. Next time could your moderators alert me before rudely taking off my signature? Thank you.   I guess I deserve a time out*

And why do you think phobos has things in his signature...it is because KerritChew had things in his signature.

It's time to stop the idiocy and grow up.