/commands BD to give Raka an AK47
/end

#TYBG

Quote from: ag on December 09, 2009, 07:45:12 PM
/whips BD
/commands BD to give Raka an AK47
/end

:P Never!!

So here's a music sample from Raka, just a quick little demo of different pieces, hope you enjoy! (I know it's not perfect, there's some mistakes in there, but just live with it)

Comment here please :)

December 10, 2009, 08:29:34 PM #47 Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 09:10:06 PM by Breakdown
Remember that those little melodies are NOT final, I just wanted to throw out a little tease...I whipped that up in like 20 minutes sooo

Just wanted to give you a gerneal direction as to how it will sound, the next audio samples will be when the actual map is released, and they wil be final, and awesome (I hope)

cool music breakdown. i know this one map that had a very cool heavy metal like music but it only came on at spawn and then stopped. how will this music play, throughout the game play?

I'm setting up sound regions, so certain peiecs of music will play at certain parts of the map

This is looking (and sounding) awesome BD. Maybe an electric guitar track with the organ?  W/E you do this will be a nice accomplishment, something original. Can't wait. Way to step up AG, thanks.

December 11, 2009, 02:54:48 PM #51 Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 12:09:24 PM by Breakdown
I was thinking of adding some guitar to the track, but I'm not sure how it can fit, in the end part I'm sure it could fit somewhere though

Thanks Schtick!

EDIT:

Some a new pic of the village where you start off (inspired by hobbiton)

"The Stable"

Hello all

Haven't worked that much on this lately, and just wanted to let you know I'll start work on it again after holidays are done, I want to try to work on other smaller projects I have.

Thanks

BD

OMG, I haven't had the time to do the recording. I'll try to do it on Monday :(

#TYBG

AG, I made about four different versions of the same recording for Breakdown. If it is ok with everyone can the recordings be exchanged between the people that submitted a recording? It is cool with me.

January 29, 2010, 12:23:18 PM #55 Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 12:28:22 PM by Breakdown
Hello guys

Raka's adventure is now off hiatus! The main core gameplay is pretty much done, same with the actual map aesthetics

The only things left now are these:

- enemy AI (I'll leave that to last)
- sound regions
- a seperate map for the boss battle( shouldn't take too long)

I might post some new screens in a bit

im sooo exited about this map :D

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

This looks so awesome! We need to have a war on this once it's released! :tu:

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.

All your anticipation is dwarfed by mine! Raka Forever!

Update time

First off, some bad news.

I shared the map with Captain Rex, just to test if the MP would work, and to get another persons opinion on it. Sadly, it crashes upon loading in multiplayer

I have no idea why, possibly because the amount of objects in the map just won't settle with MP, because SP works fine.

I'll still try to see if I can sort this out, but I'm not sure if it's fixable...

Screenshots:

More updates to come, keep checking the topic!