ATTENTION MAC OS X USERS!

Started by Kit Fisto, December 10, 2013, 03:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 10, 2013, 03:58:15 PM Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 04:14:23 PM by St. Nick Fisto
Hey all! My brother just discovered that quite a few Star Wars games are 50% off on the Mac App Store!

Go and buy now! KOTOR, Jedi Knight 1 & 2 are all $5! EDIT: The Force Unleashed is only $10! That my friends is a steal! It is well worth it and anyone who isn't sure should slap themselves! The Ultimate Sith Edition levels are worth $10! :P
Empire at wars is only $15.

I'm definietly going to buy KOTOR (and try it again) and maybe even JK! Buy them now Mac users!

Im sure my mom wouldn't mind a Star Wars game or 2 on her Mac Mini, there are some even older and cheaper games for PC on the Gamestop PC App (Dark Forces 1, 2, and Mysteries of the Sith)
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

I bought KOTOR, but I have a question for the general populous here.

Are the JK games good? Specifically JK Jedi Academy?

Quote from: St. Nick Fisto on December 11, 2013, 06:37:23 AM
I bought KOTOR, but I have a question for the general populous here.

Are the JK games good? Specifically JK Jedi Academy?
I can confirm that JK2 is a great game. Just them and see what happens.

I concur.  JK Academy is a great game.  I spent most of my time playing multiplayer in the JK+ server (mod required), but single player is still fun. 

Multiplayer still has a good amount players as well.  I recommend you give it a try.   

I'm going to buy JK Jedi Academy with the last $5 I have in iTunes Store credit. I don't buy music anymore (and Christmas is coming!)

Quote from: St. Nick Fisto on December 11, 2013, 03:53:50 PM
Um what?
Ah revenge of the typo.
It should have read 'Just try them and see what happens'.

My point was, did you really need our input? It seems you would have gone about buying it anyway.

Well the sale ended before I could buy it. But that's good since I had a better use with my $$...