X-Fire

Started by Alphanoob, July 06, 2013, 07:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
So many people are in-active on xfire now whats the deal i stay on xfire all the time but when i get on i cant do anything but log back off because nobody gets on to chat or to join a game or something there's not that many people on xfire since swbf told gamespy to shut down the servers that has nothing to do with xfire so if you read this and you got an xfire please start being active on it ???

Most people who play still have X-fire (or Raptr which I think shows up on X-fire anyway). Add some people from this site and you will see more. I'm gdh92 on it. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: Noob on July 06, 2013, 07:40:55 AM
ok thanks

It could be timezones too, everyone's active at different times of the day. For instance {Alpha}Lt.Dan always posts on the forums on our clans website around 3-5am in the morning my time. And Kiwi usually doesn't hop on until 10-11pm my time as well.

That, or ya might need some more Xfire friends, just suggestion. :P

Yes, I have alot of inactive friends, so I don't get much activity.
Atleast, until Shazam and Ace 'buddied' me xD.

I get on xfire when I'm on forums on a computer. But most of the time I post (like now) on an iPad or iPod.

Xfire started causing battlefront to lag, but I'm not sure if it'll lag on my new computer. I am using Steam now though.