A new SWBFGamers Bracket Tournament

Started by SleepKiller, November 02, 2012, 08:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
How about Sunday 3-5pm(PST) or whatever works for you Mr. Ruger  :)
btw take it easy on the Scaredy Cat  :'(

Quote from: Rajsombath on March 22, 2013, 09:37:01 AM
How about Sunday 3-5pm(PST) or whatever works for you Mr. Ruger  :)
btw take it easy on the Scaredy Cat  :'(

That should work. I may be closer to 5:30 or so. :D

Norris when will you be able to play? I been waiting for about 2 weeks now!
<br /><br />Top SWBF1 Modder and Skill Clan 2009-20??

March 23, 2013, 08:51:34 AM #123 Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 08:53:30 AM by {212th} Ldr. Norris
Sorry about that. Had I known the match would be so lopsided I would've given it to you. This is embarrassing to say, but I took my mouse apart to clean it and it doesn't work right now  :blink: hopefully I can fix it and meet you in the finals  ;)

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Due to recent events. Clicky. And the fact I hadn't updated the bracket yet. Norris I'm awarding the match to you. Hopefully you can get your mouse sorted out by next round.

I had been training so long to face Elite :( , shame he's banned. xfire me when you're ready Norris.

That match is classified as Round 3. You can't have it yet, sorry.

Alrighty, I think I can fix my mouse.... Get ready Marty :P

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: {212th} Ldr. Norris on March 23, 2013, 03:30:04 PM
Alrighty, I think I can fix my mouse.... Get ready Marty :P
Dont say that until you fix your mouse :P

Good duel Mr. Ruger  :cheers:
I lose 5 to 10  :'(

Good Game Devil :D Devil is a very fair player, the match was enjoyable and friendly  :)

[spoiler][/spoiler]

I have not been able to find time to battle (I have to go somewhere else to use the Internet to play due to slow speeds) and I will forfeit my match to Fizz. 
My Internet has not been coping well with Tunngle, Xfire, and everything else.  Until I get better Internet, it is probably best for me to hold off on competing and just stick with modding for now.  :dry:
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

My xFire now hates me it wont start so, I suppose I'm pretty much done with it... If I have any matches I suppose message me here Der Finn Her (Don't remember if that's right I'm sorry!) If you can battle sometime this week (not this up coming weekend I will be traveling) because, I do have spring break and might be able to get our battle in! Just PM or post here please!

FrenchFrys, you can send me a message on skype when you can duel and I can see if Her is on and message him to come duel.