New Servers

Started by 4lbLordUxor, June 03, 2016, 05:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
* Thanks to all those who gave their time and expertise to making the new servers.
*Playability and speed seem to have increased significantly for me , and others too, I hope.
*Will the new servers be linked to the SWBFG site to give an indication of who is currently playing?
(saves being ganked by the "modded-up wannabes" if you have this knowledge prior to joining) :cheers:

Quote from: 4lbLordUxor on June 03, 2016, 05:00:40 PM
* Thanks to all those who gave their time and expertise to making the new servers.

Credits here: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=10597.0

*Will the new servers be linked to the SWBFG site to give an indication of who is currently playing?

Gametracker will soon catch up to the new servers, and our Gametracker widgets are still on the homepage of this site, but you may have to scroll down a ways to find them on the Right sidebar.
The leaderboards have unfortunately been reset, but I guess that's means to try to get to the top before someone else does!
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

June 03, 2016, 06:27:02 PM #2 Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 06:29:36 PM by Led
Thanks 4lb--we definitely made an upgrade to the game server. I'm glad it's better  :cheers:

A Sir Woo mentioned, gametracker listings are on the front page.  I tried to transfer the stats, but it didn't work...so I guess we are starting fresh.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

*Playability and speed seem to have increased significantly for me , and others too, I hope.
(saves being ganked by the "modded-up wannabes" if you have this knowledge prior to joining) :cheers:
GameTracker lists stats for all the official non-wannabe SWBFspy servers. These are all using at least some mods. You can also use Sonic's game informer which is always up to speed (unlike gametracker) on how many players are in each server.
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=9289

Quote from: Led on June 03, 2016, 06:27:02 PM
I tried to transfer the stats, but it didn't work...so I guess we are starting fresh.
You have to make sure the old and new servers don't use the same name in the dropmenu list on gametracker or it could overwrite the wrong one. I can explain more over steam how to transfer the stats.