Released Mod Dune Sea-mission-lvl

Started by Led, October 08, 2012, 04:39:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=764

Some Jawas have seemed to have taken the left overs of droids and made many super droids and there out of control a clone troope commader got an army of jedi to destory them -bugs jedi team has cis tanks etc-cis team has rep tanks-etc and some times jedi ai dont attack any more bugs in the mission lvl u find tell me!

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Good work on your new mission.

Here are a few things that you should do to help people play your new mod:

-include some screen shots
-tell people how to install your mod
-tell people how to un-install your mod

If you release any more of these, please make a "pack" of files and use compression software like ZIP or RAR so that we don't have 100 little mission.lvl mods.  It would also be helpful to others just starting if you described how you made your mod.

:cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

October 08, 2012, 07:22:08 PM #2 Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 03:22:59 PM by PP990M1

edit by buckler:  attached multiple files in one post, please, or better yet, just include the link; edit your posts instead of making multiple posts in a row.

Fixed It sorry im new to posting stuff again i will say how to install the mod: Take the modded Mission and go to program files (86x) and go to battlefront one,go to game data LVL_PC get your normal mission and put it in a safe file and then take the modded mission and put it in LVL_PC. to go back to normal take or delete the modded mission lvl and get your normal one and put it back in LVL_PC and your game should be back to normal. If you need any help PM me