RepublicExchangeStudent

Started by RepComm, October 05, 2012, 04:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
RepublicExchangeStudent

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=758

Story::
The republic got tired of the stupid lowzy scout trooper, so they exchanged him for a DeathStar Scout student.
So far it looks like the Republic likes this new student, he is more accurate, doesn't smart off to the clone commander, and is very knowledgeable of droid weak spots.

What do you think?
-RC-

October 07, 2012, 01:19:07 AM #1 Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 05:17:12 PM by PP990M1
i like the two handed blaser pistols but make make the grenades not rockets :P and one thing did you just take the naboo gaurd pistol and reskin it i want a droid with a two handed pistol  :happy:

October 09, 2012, 11:56:43 AM #2 Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 11:58:51 AM by RepublicCommando
I can switch around models, but if I edit any propertys, its not online compatible, this mod is only a skin.
I may edit it soon!
EDIT::Also, I don't believe 2 blaster pistols at a time is possible...
That would take some Serious hex editing as well as modeling, both of which I can not do.

Pretty cool....Can you make it for all of the sides and not just rep cuz i want a emp sniper for all sides  :P

Quote from: RepublicCommando on October 09, 2012, 11:56:43 AM
I can switch around models, but if I edit any propertys, its not online compatible, this mod is only a skin.
I may edit it soon!
EDIT::Also, I don't believe 2 blaster pistols at a time is possible...
That would take some Serious hex editing as well as modeling, both of which I can not do.
Not Duel pistols i mean he was holding the blaster pistol as if it was a blaster rilfe or any weapon aka he had his left hand holding the muzzle How did you do it ?

OH, okay, I see what you mean, and yes that is VERY possible. Just need to edit this line:
AnimationBank       "pistol"
to
AnimationBank       "rifle"

And to make the gun model and sounds different:
FireSound= "clonepistol"   (that sound doesn't exist, its just an example)
and
GeometryName=     "rep_inf_cpistol.msh"   (again just an example inside the "")

ALSO:: What I found was, in a modmap, JangoFett (the hero) was shiped from BF2, and he has double pistols, and I was dumb enough to not look at the droideka's double fire guns....
I will see if I can't get that to work with clones (on a NOT-OC mod)