Legion Changer Script(s)

Started by SleepKiller, January 07, 2012, 07:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
whenever I attempt to use it the game frezzes as soon as i bring up the main menu.

Well, I know jdee got it working and I got it working. And I have no idea why it crash on the main menu since that is a shell.lvl script. Sorry to anyone who can't get this to work, but I really do have other things I am working on so I can;t provide much support.

At the very least, can you or barc upload one of the sides you got this working with? I don't think the problem is in the common but in the way the sides are built. The other possibility, less likely, could be something like a driver issue? But I think the only surefire way is to test switching to one of the side LVLs you used on my PC.

Update  I got the buttons to show but there is no action for them

January 24, 2012, 02:37:47 PM #19 Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 02:47:31 PM by Phobos Developer
Quote from: WUSIEsS.Target on January 09, 2012, 04:38:59 PM
Update  I got the buttons to show but there is no action for them
These scripts are not everything needed to create the mod it claims to. Those who claim the scripts work have been unable or unwilling to prove that they work by means of explanation. I suspect there is a special extra step needed in munging the side which has intentionally been neglected mention of. Not sure why, but that seems to be the case.

Quote from: Phobos Developer on January 24, 2012, 02:37:47 PM
These scripts are not everything needed to create the mod it claims to. Those who claim the scripts work have been unable or unwilling to prove that they work by means of explanation. I suspect there is a special extra step needed in munging the side which has intentionally been neglected mention of. Not sure why, but that seems to be the case.

Relax, I'm sure they will help you when they can. I highly doubt theres a conspiracy going on here..  :P
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

March 05, 2012, 03:57:29 PM #21 Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 04:12:42 PM by Phobos
I finally got it working for sniper tga