Anything to make friendly AI better in SWBF2?

Started by WarpedPerspectiv, May 22, 2014, 06:50:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have it where I'm getting steamrolled by the enemy AI. It's to the point where even if I do amazing, I still end up losing and can't turn it around. Have there been any mods released to either make friendly AI better, or make enemy AI easier?

May 22, 2014, 07:52:45 AM #1 Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 07:56:14 AM by MileHighGuy
I don't think there are any mods. You can try changing the difficulty and telling some soldiers to follow you.  Harder difficulties make the AI have more accuracy.

The only real way to make AI smarter is to make your own map and place good hintnodes and place the AI planning in a smart way, also change the accuracy of guns in a custom side. Sorry.

Quote from: MileHighGuy on May 22, 2014, 07:52:45 AM
I don't think there are any mods. You can try changing the difficulty and telling some soldiers to follow you.  Harder difficulties make the AI have more accuracy.

The only real way to make AI smarter is to make your own map and place good hintnodes and place the AI planning in a smart way, also change the accuracy of guns in a custom side. Sorry.

However, wouldn't there be a way to modify the reaction of units? Things like an enemy in sight, reaction to incoming grenades, reaction to incoming fire? I feel like mapping isn't going to do much help in difficulty. However, I've got a strong feeling we can change the difficulties up ourselves. Maybe...
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

I've never seen a line in any odf pertaining to reaction time. But if there is one then that would be a good option.