Lost SWBF players appreciation thread

Started by Joseph, April 07, 2013, 04:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 01, 2013, 03:00:15 PM #45 Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 03:03:03 PM by Nɪɴᴇ-ʙᴀʟʟ
Armored CORE Tarfull I havnt seen those guys in forever they there really fun to play with altho they loved to troll me and stuff

Quote from: Nɪɴᴇ-ʙᴀʟʟ on June 01, 2013, 03:00:15 PM
Armored CORE I havnt seen that guy in forever he was really fun to play with altho he loved to troll me and stuff

I remember Armored Core, guy always swapped his name out for some wickedly long Gundam machine after I met him regularly on the Invincible server. Oh man, Invincible server, good times on that thing, good times...  :happy:

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on June 01, 2013, 03:03:02 PM
I remember Armored Core, guy always swapped his name out for some wickedly long Gundam machine after I met him regularly on the Invincible server. Oh man, Invincible server, good times on that thing, good times...  :happy:
Ahhh that server i wish PLA Still put it up on the Tunngle ):

Man that WAS an AWESOME server.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Josh on June 01, 2013, 03:45:40 PM
Man that WAS an AWESOME server.

All anyone ever did was glitch and team stun there... I don't see how everyone liked it.  :mellow:

Quote from: Disciple on May 30, 2013, 08:11:03 AM
If you guys talking about the same jennifer that i know,who were really good at sniper,im sorry to tell ya,but she was fake,and you all know the person who was under that name....

(DX)General.Jenifer?

I disliked that server, would only go in there to trolololol.

I miss when Wusi was a big clan and I miss jaing because it was fun to urine him off.

Quote from: Shazam on June 02, 2013, 07:56:19 AM
All anyone ever did was glitch and team stun there... I don't see how everyone liked it.  :mellow:

(DX)General.Jenifer?
I think so
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios