Lost SWBF players appreciation thread

Started by Joseph, April 07, 2013, 04:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
 Man, so many to list...

Well, to start off, there was my good friend Matt, his sister Jessica, and his bro that i played once and cant remember his name. And also a girl named Kelly but a couple weeks before the 9-11 of SWBF it was rumored that she was a he...   still not sure if it was true.  There was another guy I liked but then he went wacko and saying he hated led...    you probs remember him buckler, it was slender kid. Then there is [- ]Tie Fighter, which I luckily friended on my 3DS shortly before gamespy killed SWBF, so we still talk and play RepCom occasionally together.  There was Call of Duty, I never actually liked him but for some reason I have grown to miss him, but luckily I somehow found him in SWBF2 and learned he was a modder. There are a lot of friends that I had in SWBF, so I have forgotten some of their names, so I will edit this constantly.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on April 08, 2013, 12:07:33 PM
Isabelle, an awesome Canadian female player, probably the best sniper I've ever seen. Great friend.
Will, from the {Alpha} clan, great times with that guy, he was even fun when he had a temper.
Ross, I think he plays SWBFII now, haven't heard from him since RIGHT before server went down.
{GGR} Phoneix, pretty awesome dude, I'll never forget him.
{Lords}Ldr.Samantha, Lords was the original version of {DarkSith} clan, I was one of the first recruits, and Sam helped me learn sniper for the most part.

And I'm sure we all know Mark in GRC :D

Strange thing, I know another Canadian female player who was also really great with sniper, and a good friend, but her name was Jennifer, (DX)Gen.Jennifer. Could be coincidence, but I have my suspicions. :P Also haven't seen her since last summer, though she hasn't been in-game since about November 2011.

Ross no longer plays SWBF1 or SWBF2, he got an Xbox 360 last Christmas and is obsessed over Assassin's Creed. Though he still hops on Xfire on Saturdays.

Will has been off and on, I think I've seen him on Tunngle once since the shutdown. He pretty much comes and goes, but every now and then we see him on our site still.

Here is a list of people I missed
SunJian
Nacho
Quik
Plex
Stevo
Alpha
Fett
John
Flu'xx
Wario
BEAD
<br /><br />Top SWBF1 Modder and Skill Clan 2009-20??

April 08, 2013, 02:52:03 PM #33 Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 05:54:32 PM by -RepublicCommando-
Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on April 08, 2013, 01:20:59 PM
Strange thing, I know another Canadian female player who was also really great with sniper, and a good friend, but her name was Jennifer, (DX)Gen.Jennifer. Could be coincidence, but I have my suspicions. :P
Different person, I know both of them, haven't even thought about Jennifer for a long time :O
I used to think they were the same person too, but they aren't.

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on April 08, 2013, 02:52:03 PM
Different person, I know both of them, haven't even though about Jennifer for a long time :O
I used to think they were the same person too, but they aren't.

Ah, it's happened to me a few times before even, when I think 2 people are the same, but are actually different. :P

Anyways, other people I remember...

AVALANCHE - I haven't seen that guy in ages. I remember the day though when he got kicked off the computer because someone spammed the chat with swearing, and then his dad kicked him off from it.

(TGM)Sgt.John - He was one of my only successful members, though I never did see him after Jennifer showed up. Turns out John was Jennifer's brother too.

(TGM)Cpl.Turtlez - Another one of my loyal members, only to never see him again after he joined (DX), then vanished shortly thereafter.

(tgm)sniper5 - One of my few members who I had unknowingly recruited, though he disappeared a while back. Haven't seen him since summer 2011 either.

(DX)Gen.Jennifer - A great friend, and a really good sniper. She was in (DX), until it crumbled, then she joined Wusi shortly after. Once she left Wusi, we never did see her that much after that. Haven't even spoken with her since last summer.

There's too many former players to mention for me but I'll miss all the {PLA}CloudCity regulars although I have seen a few come back recently. It always seems sad that with online gaming you can talk to someone every night and still know very little about them then one day they just disappear...
I also miss {TPR}Cpt.Cubbear and his servers which were good fun and nice to play on. I think he plays TOR now.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Omg Hahaha does someone remember 2012 Ldr. Imp ? xD
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Quote from: {U.E.F}Anyder on April 10, 2013, 06:22:08 AM
Omg Hahaha does someone remember 2012 Ldr. Imp ? xD
Yep. I just noticed him online yesterday (skype)

I think Lord Toromex runs some kind of dedicated SWBF 1 server. You can go to this website to see:

http://www.youtube.com/user/LORDJJ1000?feature=watch

Sy-Co Sev 2.0
LEVIATHAN
Sheltering Sky
Guheile
Brooke
firestar
Jenna
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: Helios on May 29, 2013, 07:27:26 PM
Sy-Co Sev 2.0
LEVIATHAN
Sheltering Sky
Guheile
Brooke
firestar
Jenna
Aww, I remember Jennifer  :bye: Fire star on the other hand.. :P

Quote from: Helios on May 29, 2013, 07:27:26 PM
Sy-Co Sev 2.0
LEVIATHAN
Sheltering Sky
Guheile
Brooke
firestar
Jenna

Ah, firestar, I remember him from DX. Haven't had contact with him since last summer as well. Still minor enemies with him last I checked.

I've faced Sheltering Sky a few times, good opponent too.

I think a majority of people remember Jenna, dunno if she still uses Xfire though.

I remember Sy-Co Sev 2.0, another good fighter who I could almost never seem to beat. :P

As for who else I remember, I remember an old enemy of mine (one of the few I've actually had). His name was WusiMmBryson (I think). We never did agree with one another, still hates me and Shazam last I recall. Haven't seen him in ages.

Out of curiosity, does anyone remember a group of people wearing VN tags? I was friends with 2 members from the clan, but it seems almost nobody remembers them.

May 29, 2013, 09:23:12 PM #42 Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 09:29:59 PM by BlackScorpion
Punting.   Always brought the lulz.

Silly me, thinking that nobody had mentioned Punting before... even though I was positive that I had... man, I'm an idiot.

P.S.: Mods, feel free to delete this post or don't and laugh at my stupidity.

If you guys talking about the same jennifer that i know,who were really good at sniper,im sorry to tell ya,but she was fake,and you all know the person who was under that name....

Quote from: Disciple on May 30, 2013, 08:11:03 AM
If you guys talking about the same jennifer that i know,who were really good at sniper,im sorry to tell ya,but she was fake,and you all know the person who was under that name....
No no, thats the wrong jennifer. I think you are either talking about Jaing (y'know, that guy..) or someone else I don't recall at the monment.

Jenna wasn't really as good at fighting as she was just flying.. She did some amazing stunts :P