Lost SWBF players appreciation thread

Started by Joseph, April 07, 2013, 04:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'll miss large 15 vs 15 servers on PLA Cloud City with Blade on the other team. I much enjoyed playing against him.

April 08, 2013, 01:53:33 AM #16 Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 01:58:00 AM by UNIT 33
I could just list my entire Game Ranger friend list, because they're all gone.

Treeboar... (First guy I ever played against online)
Gatekeeper... (The best rifle user I've ever seen, to the point everyone thought he was hacking)
Bytor
Rexy
DABOMB
Breakdown
fire gunner
Mac
Lord Hobojo
Jobs
Cull/keenmike
el chupacabra
Buccaneer
Everyone from /\ Pants

And not forgetting:

UNIT 333
and
UNIT 3333
(Some real life people I know and no longer play)

I'd like to salute my friend and clanmate Cyclone. We had some great times back in the "good ol' days" and I think our names are in the GGW2 Cantina museum.  :happy:
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

The 'lost players' I will miss the most are Cull, [FC]Beta, and BattleBelk.

April 08, 2013, 07:51:39 AM #20 Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 07:55:54 AM by Kit Fisto
Quote from: tirpider on April 07, 2013, 07:30:47 PM
And the ubiquitous Player 1. Right up there with . as far as I'm concerned
I think, we all miss him/her/it. :'(

EDIT: @ Unit 33:
I played with Gatekeeper a couple months ago. There are like 2 active members using Gameranger for Mac. Pancho Sans and Hopko are the regulars. You could probably catch them on GR on any given night.

April 08, 2013, 09:37:26 AM #22 Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 09:39:17 AM by Disciple
Cook,Ppxvo,Fire and Ice,Chewbacca,Maxxi,Mega,Fagner,Cody,Quik,Taco,General,Snnips,Solara,Turtle,Kati,Viking and a bit more...

-={EvO}=-Liaronik, [TWA] (more or less, all), ex {U.E.F}Darth Caedus,
Aaaand: (212)LANDO
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

April 08, 2013, 10:21:31 AM #24 Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 10:24:16 AM by Joseph
Ah yes, of course

Cull / Keenmike I really miss late night teamspeak talks with mike. He always had crazy stories about his job/life, and crazy ideas about swbf mods and other IRL inventions. He genuinely loved all aspects of the game and was nice to everybody. We miss you, cull.

Quote from: {U.E.F}Anyder on April 08, 2013, 10:06:26 AM
-={EvO}=-Liaronik, [TWA] (more or less, all), ex {U.E.F}Darth Caedus,
Aaaand: (212)LANDO

Nice of you to mention Lando. He always did love you   ::)

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Isabelle, an awesome Canadian female player, probably the best sniper I've ever seen. Great friend.
Will, from the {Alpha} clan, great times with that guy, he was even fun when he had a temper.
Ross, I think he plays SWBFII now, haven't heard from him since RIGHT before server went down.
{GGR} Phoneix, pretty awesome dude, I'll never forget him.
{Lords}Ldr.Samantha, Lords was the original version of {DarkSith} clan, I was one of the first recruits, and Sam helped me learn sniper for the most part.

And I'm sure we all know Mark in GRC :D

I wouldn't call players who know about tunngle gone, Lando knows but he is addicted to CoD3 or Mw3 I forget.

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on April 08, 2013, 12:07:33 PM
Isabelle, an awesome Canadian female player, probably the best sniper I've ever seen. Great friend.
Will, from the {Alpha} clan, great times with that guy, he was even fun when he had a temper.
Ross, I think he plays SWBFII now, haven't heard from him since RIGHT before server went down.
{GGR} Phoneix, pretty awesome dude, I'll never forget him.
{Lords}Ldr.Samantha, Lords was the original version of {DarkSith} clan, I was one of the first recruits, and Sam helped me learn sniper for the most part.

And I'm sure we all know Mark in GRC :D

Phoenix has Tunngle :D He played for 212 in the ICW2, he is more commonly known as {GGR} Josh. His xfire is ggrveteran, which he occasionally uses, he mostly plays SWTOR now :/

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Haha, u know i still talk with him, and go to his mw3 teamspeak ^^
Anyway, since i joined UEF he was nice to me LoL
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com