Why do you play Star Wars Battlefront?

Started by Kit Fisto, March 11, 2013, 07:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: {212}FrenchFryZ on March 12, 2013, 02:42:36 PM
It was mostly boring at first for me, because all we played was singleplayer
I wouldn't say singleplayer is that boring. That's pretty much all I play. :confused: Unless you didn't play with mods, but even then singleplayer isn't that bad...
Quote from: SirPimped on March 12, 2013, 03:16:54 PM
I've played for 8 and a half years, why stop now?
Lol! :hehe:

Well, I wasn't using mods and I wasn't very satisfied killing the AI units over and over and over again! It is fun to once in a while play SinglePlayer but, I found competition and nice people so, I think it was worth going to Multiplayer seeing as I wouldn't have problebly made it into Multiplayer and you all would have one less food :P

Quote from: SirPimped on March 12, 2013, 03:16:54 PM
I've played for 8 and a half years, why stop now?
Best. Reason. Ever.
For me its cause it gives me a sense of nogistalia from when i was a star wars fanatic. Not so much any more

Because there is always something new being found to make the game *interesting*

The community!
probably the biggest reason im still around.
clans, wars, just the general friendliness and familiarity
the game is also quite fun, and you are able to do a lot of different things with jumping around and stuff, not just sit in a corner.
the mod maps also make it really interesting, and i also enjoy the nick changer and custom friendly chats

sry kit, while i played single player for a year when first got the game (and still had dial up), but i haven't it since. Just ask any video game reviewer, swbf is notorious for its bad ai.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

Believe me if i could play online I would. But I don't mind the stupid AI in singleplayer. :shrug:

Well I would be playing it if it weren't for all the work, mad crazy stress and hat addictions in TF2.

SWBF is amazing because there are no hats, if you want aesthetic improvements you make it yourself/get a mod rather than waste time... with hats.