11 (40.7%)
Mos Eisley
16 (59.3%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closed: December 24, 2012, 01:05:41 PM

Quote from: Phobos on November 25, 2012, 05:19:10 PM
the trolls always have to derail my threads into radar bashing
:dry:
I wasn't trolling radar just having an opinion on why my favourite map has changed becauise radar affects the gameplay more on Mos. I'm sure radar has improved Mos/CC for some but this wouldn't be be much of discusion if we all had the same opinion....
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Radar gets Boring. I'm not sure why use it with so many players gone... Funner to play in CC since they  are far away :P

radar more boring than none? well maybe for you, but the opposite is  for me - if all players in the server have radar, it has much more exciting, faster paced fights. no flankers, no ninjas :ph34r:
constant attacks up close on mos is FC style. but as u said what is "fun" varies for each player. with cps enabled i can see radar maybe taking fun out of 'element of surprise' but in mos servers with no CP that is irrelevant.

Even without radar I would still pick Mos. Cloud City I would only pick for sniping. But I like pilots and dark trooper the most now, and those are more fun for me on Mos Eisley. Rockets I seem to do better with on mos too.

Quote from: Phobos on November 26, 2012, 10:39:55 AM
radar more boring than none? well maybe for you, but the opposite is  for me - if all players in the server have radar, it has much more exciting, faster paced fights. no flankers, no ninjas :ph34r:
constant attacks up close on mos is FC style. but as u said what is "fun" varies for each player. with cps enabled i can see radar maybe taking fun out of 'element of surprise' but in mos servers with no CP that is irrelevant.

Even without radar I would still pick Mos. Cloud City I would only pick for sniping. But I like pilots and dark trooper the most now, and those are more fun for me on Mos Eisley. Rockets I seem to do better with on mos too.
Isn't radar just a side mod? I looked into it once, but that was when I was a noob :P

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on November 26, 2012, 01:47:20 PM
Isn't radar just a side mod? I looked into it once, but that was when I was a noob :P
Last week? :P radar is a side mod, that is anti ninja :'(
anyway i vote mos eisley :tu:
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: ComSharpshot on November 27, 2012, 04:58:54 AM
Last week? :P radar is a side mod, that is anti ninja :'(
anyway i vote mos eisley :tu:
Lol, more like 1.5 years ago.
At least you like Mos Eisley

Ya i do like Mos Eisley better because it is more spaced out and its better for dueling, IMO, MOS EISLEY FTW!!!!!!!!!
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios