History

Started by Rexy, June 13, 2009, 11:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: "Captain Rex"Besides the SWGC/MXG/MPC clans were there any more clans in the 2 years before ACW?
Before ACW I?

Quote from: "iBlade"
Quote from: "SchTicK"IAS  —  February 2008  —  Present
Siler 40, Shadow, Macbeezle, Yankee, Minor Fwan, The Beast, Wolfclaw, Stealth, Destructor, Sith Lord, Larz, Inert

Aaaaaand me D:

lol Sorry for leaving you off the list iBlade, I guess I never faced you in battle, I took those names off the score screen captures from several ACW vs IAS matches

Quote from: "iBlade"
Quote from: "Captain Rex"Besides the SWGC/MXG/MPC clans were there any more clans in the 2 years before ACW?
Before ACW I?

I believe that is exactly what Rex means. And I do not believe there were any Mac clans before SWGC.

SWGC wasnt first. swbfmac was. But yeah, ACW was formed, and withing 2 days (?) IGC arrived.

Quote from: "iBlade"SWGC wasnt first. swbfmac was. But yeah, ACW was formed, and withing 2 days (?) IGC arrived.

Actually webmofi/SWBF GR Discussion was first  ;)  I doubt anyone remembers that.  (Besides JK and MAYBE a few others)

Thats about right about ACW and IGC though.  ACW was first but IGC came shortly afterward.  Everyone here can all thank G9 for starting the whole clan thing.  If he didn't step up and volunteer to start one, a lot of these clans would have probably never existed.  I'm pretty sure Cheese made IGC to compete with ACW.

Quote from: "FirespraY"
Quote from: "iBlade"SWGC wasnt first. swbfmac was. But yeah, ACW was formed, and withing 2 days (?) IGC arrived.

Actually webmofi/SWBF GR Discussion was first  ;)  I doubt anyone remembers that.  (Besides JK and MAYBE a few others)

Thats about right about ACW and IGC though.  ACW was first but IGC came shortly afterward.  Everyone here can all thank G9 for starting the whole clan thing.  If he didn't step up and volunteer to start one, a lot of these clans would have probably never existed.  I'm pretty sure Cheese made IGC to compete with ACW.

Webmofi was just a map list though, right?

Actually webmofi/SWBF GR Discussion was first  :) ) I started posting when MXG started.

Quote from: "Rhino"

Actually webmofi/SWBF GR Discussion was first  :) ) I started posting when MXG started.

SWBF GR Discussion was the original name of the old forum I think.  They just changed the name to SWBFmac Forums or something.

Ahhh... the good old days.Where did it all go  :cry:

It went from webmofi>swbfmac>swgc>macxgamers>mpcgamers AFAIK. The chameleon website lol.