History

Started by Rexy, June 13, 2009, 11:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This is ACW II roster in December of 2007.

1.   SchTicK   Team Leader
   2.   ~NF~   Team Co-Leader
   3.   Hardcore   ARC Warrior
   4.   SkwrlX   ARC Warrior
   5.   {ACW} Duke Leto   ARC Warrior
   6.   Winner D   ARC Warrior
   7.   Jedikiller   ARC Warrior
   8.   {ACW} Pi Man   ARC Warrior
   9.   ckilla   ARC Warrior
   10.   Peace   ARC Warrior
   11.   millz   ARC Warrior
   12.   G Dog   ARC Warrior
   13.   {ACW} Terrikiel   ARC Warrior
   14.   =SantaWrath=   ARC Warrior
   15.   Droideka   ARC Warrior
   16.   diablo   ARC Warrior

At this time Terrikiel (who recruited me) had handed the reins over to NightFalcon and myself. I didn't realize Gamer9 had also helped resurrect ACW, not sure why he's not on this list, sry Gamer9.  So original members of the original ACW did start ACW II.

I'll post more info when I get home and have more reference.

Oh, I don't remember ever beating ELD, I was a member of GF for their entire run. Not even 1 map.

Just so Rex dosnt get confused, those ACW's are the current ones, not the first ACW clan members. The only guy still around from the first ACW is Minor Fwan i think.

Thanks Khyler! :nod: Does anyone know about IAS in its begining or about the arrangments of the combination?

June 15, 2009, 08:21:21 AM #18 Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 08:23:23 AM by Khyler
the old ACW and IGC Combined to make IAS. Later, the new, current ACW was formed from a bunch of old ELD members mostly.

Also: What about cheese's clan that was only for the best of the best...?

@Zen: DB Members also: Simon (Yes, the one on mpc), Noah, thats all i can remember right now.

As I remember, ELD conceded a map to GF because of server problems. As such, GF got the highest score anyone had ever gotten against ELD.

iPro was a failed idea, trying to make a team that could play PC clans and win. They didn't suceed, primarily because all of them were not used to playing with each other.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Um I think I can shed some more light on DB seeing how I created it XD

After We decided to play IAS. So we tried to implement practices however no one ever showed up so that was a bust. Then we played IAS and got pwned yet again. After, I had some huge real life problems and went pretty much inactive and everyone went their seperate ways.

The End :wave:

June 15, 2009, 01:52:07 PM #21 Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 01:55:52 PM by Toothpicks
dont forgot those squad things you know when frank kenobia quit gave leader to some1 else and thats when frenchie came along and kicked all our ******

Also GF played JCA and well Yatter used a gamepad and basically did very good which lead to them winning... Although before Yatter used a GP we were winning and well won the first 2 games. but JCA won in the end because of yatters Gamepad

Quote from: "Captain Rex"Thanks Khyler! :P).

IAS was given (and me in particular) a hard time by ELD, who wouldn't fight us because our name was IAS Alliance. They said Alliances weren't legitimate and basically made a post saying that wouldn't play us.  Alliance was really part of the name just to signify where we came from. They were being a little dumb imo :/

Things between IAS members and ELD escalated, eventually Tom confronted them in one thread, me in another.  We were both insulted and degraded, though it was partially our though, and I do believe taht it was the more angry members of ELD who went after us, some of the other Elders apologized. Thats when I went inactive, and I think Tom did too.

IAS had a pretty good track record I do believe.

ACW 2 was not "reformed and basically joined by ELD"....for a good long while it didn't have any Eld in it, i may be incorrect about Gamer9er helping reform it tho, that was just a train of thought, we can always ask :).

Also Schtick, G Dog, was a alias that Gamer9er went by and he is on the roster.

NF was the first Eld member to join, and a while after Wrath and Millz joined, otherwise tho no ELD joined ACW.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Quote from: "Hardcore"ACW 2 was not "reformed and basically joined by ELD"....for a good long while it didn't have any Eld in it, i may be incorrect about Gamer9er helping reform it tho, that was just a train of thought, we can always ask ;)

I think G9 did have a part in reforming it, but that part was:

Turkle (or whoever decided to do it): Hey, G Dog, wanna reform ACW
G9: Sure.

And thats it.  Lol.  G9 isn't exactly active anymore.  He was considering coming back like I did a few weeks ago, but decided not to.  O well, maybe someday he will.

Also, he got the name G Dog because when MXG was first formed, G9 was "back" and was invited to be a Moderator, which he accepted, and he said he wanted to change his name, and Wrath suggested he should go by "G-Dog".  So he did  :P

REM was a clan that has not been mentioned yet. ACW II absorbed several members of REM in November of 2007. I'm not sure how long REM was active. Here is most likely a partial roster: JediKiller, Toothpicks, Ghost, =Millz=, Stealth, PiMan, Mach Clone, Velocity.

More Partial Rosters:
DB/GLT  —  May 2008
Tomaszl, Sarg, Daa Bob, John and Dan, Master Zen, Larz, Viper, Ciceor, Khyler

BHF  —  May 2008
Breakdown, w0rm, Ryanoceros, Niddo, Master Zen

IAS  —  February 2008  —  Present
Siler 40, Shadow, Macbeezle, Yankee, Minor Fwan, The Beast, Wolfclaw, Stealth, Destructor, Sith Lord, Larz, Inert

Besides the SWGC/MXG/MPC clans were there any more clans in the 2 years before ACW?

Quote from: "SchTicK"More Partial Rosters:
DB/GLT  —  May 2008
Tomaszl, Sarg, Daa Bob, John and Dan, Master Zen, Larz, Viper, Ciceor, Khyler

Ok, let me clear this up. After DB broke up, i started a new clan ISP, with Toothpicks, and it was later renamed to GSC (anyone remember Donkeycow? ISP member) I recruited Tomaszl into GSC and it was his first clan. Later that year, a fewmonths after DB broke up, me and Bob decided to start a re-make of GLT, which tomaszl joined because he was in my clan.

Quote from: "SchTicK"IAS  —  February 2008  —  Present
Siler 40, Shadow, Macbeezle, Yankee, Minor Fwan, The Beast, Wolfclaw, Stealth, Destructor, Sith Lord, Larz, Inert

Aaaaaand me D:

Dont forget about _(VS)_, we had a short little debut into the mac gaming world, i even recruited Toothpicks at one point in time  ;)

_(VS)_ Head Lead
Yankee