Quote from: Kit Fisto on September 19, 2012, 05:35:22 PM
I don't get it.  :shrug:

I wouldnt expect you to lol  :P
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: Joseph on September 19, 2012, 05:38:55 PM
lol
Quote from: 501st Commander Sharpshot on September 19, 2012, 05:40:43 PM
I wouldnt expect you to lol  :P
Well intead of critizing how I don't understand can someone explain to me?  :confused:

I believe its a skin that hes laughing at bro. No worries.  :cheers:

Of course, Phobos, you are pro radar, and bash others for stating their opinion about how modders who make radar and other hacks ruin this game and deserve the finger.

Im staring at your name, and my finger is maybe an inch away. I just wish you could see it.

I understand you 2 have your differences, but is this truly the place to bicker.

Quote from: Jamman on September 19, 2012, 05:44:33 PM
Of course, Phobos, you are pro radar, and bash others for stating their opinion about how modders who make radar and other hacks ruin this game and deserve the finger.

Im staring at your name, and my finger is maybe an inch away. I just wish you could see it.
Don't mean to be a juinor moderator but everybody calm down. If you guys all hate or love radar so much then just play singleplayer and you won't have to worry about anything.  ;)
OR
settle it in a no radar match and see who is better! :)

September 19, 2012, 05:47:59 PM #66 Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 05:52:48 PM by Phobos

Like I said, your words mean nothing since you have destroyed any credibility you might have had by insulting Psych0fred. How exactly does radar ruin the game? Maybe only for you or someone who has to rely on flanking to win, but not most players. You don't even deserve  an opinion in my opinion.

Classic quote sums up this mentality
Quote from: Wild"The ESS council believes that every war is based on the ability to flank"

Quote from: Kit Fisto on September 19, 2012, 05:46:26 PM
OR
Been there, done that, the cries don't change.

exactly Kitfisto, please take these problems elsewhere, if Kit's a junior moderator then im a Pre-junior moderator. :whip:

September 19, 2012, 05:52:36 PM #68 Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 05:54:56 PM by Joseph
Quote from: Kit Fisto on September 19, 2012, 05:46:26 PM

why are you incapable of being civil? everyone in this thread has defended their views (some better than others), all you've done is said "radar sux F-U M.F."

LOL JOSEPH  :rofl:  :XD:  Hes just trying to help though.

Kit, unless they, a suspected minimapper and someone else, take a video of the whole match and then sit down and view it...there is no way to see if they are using radar :/

unless hes looking directly at where hes hiding or comes up from behind him and throws a nade.

Lol alright The amount of bickering surrounding a video game hack is concerning. ,  it's a video game guys. Live and let live.
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

Thank you Based God Thank you  :moo: