Radar Mod?

Started by Helios, September 17, 2012, 01:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: ImmortaL Anyder on September 19, 2012, 06:20:08 AM
LoL everybody said that many times, I think we all got it ^_^

I don't want to be late, but has anybody said that the screenshot could be taken in single player?

What's this about single player...????

September 19, 2012, 01:52:47 PM #47 Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 01:54:35 PM by {212}Mart
On single player you can see the bots on the minimap...i think, i've never played single player for online swbf pc  :P ;)                                                             :moo: :whip:

That picture was probs taken from single player. Idk if anyone knows this, but you can see the enemy units on their.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

On a side note, don't most games have a radar?
except for the fact that in different games it doesn't perfectly show their location, whether it is delayed or only in a certain area or only when moving or their dot only flashes periodically when the radar sweep goes across that part of the mini map.
The Force shall free me

Regardless of the situation, radar is in fact being used in the image.

September 19, 2012, 03:10:57 PM #51 Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 03:12:44 PM by Phobos
Quote from: «ΙΞ¢KØ» on September 19, 2012, 02:22:10 PM
That picture was probs taken from single player. Idk if anyone knows this, but you can see the enemy units on their.
I think that might actually be true but I don't remember since I haven't even played singleplayer in years.

It's funny how worked up some people get over other people's mods :rofl:

I think it might have been taken in single player..

Because most games have radar such as CoD, I don't play them. Thanks a lot you lame people who produced the radar hack. you sure did make a great improvement in the modding field. I give the finger to the creators.  :rofl:

Just to clarify on Easy in singleplayer you can see all the bots on the mini-map both friendly and enemies.

I just took this picture no mods installed on the map, nothing done to the sides and no common.lvl modifications.

Quote from: Jamman on September 19, 2012, 03:51:28 PM
Because most games have radar such as CoD, I don't play them. Thanks a lot you lame people who produced the radar hack. you sure did make a great improvement in the modding field. I give the finger to the creators.  :rofl:
I have no respect for you now that you just called psych0fred lame. If it wasn't for him there wouldn't even be any modding tools. It's already been stated by several people here, countless times that mods are not hacks but no point explaining it again. What a shame this community has people like you bashing the game devs.

Quote from: SleepKiller on September 19, 2012, 03:54:59 PM
Just to clarify on Easy in singleplayer you can see all the bots on the mini-map both friendly and enemies.

I just took this picture no mods installed on the map, nothing done to the sides and no common.lvl modifications.

How amazing that skin looks. :tu:

Quote from: Jamman on September 19, 2012, 03:51:28 PM

This absolutely has nothing to do with either the topic or your point, but, generally, you will only show up on the radar in the Call of Duty games for two circumstances: (i) if you fire a weapon that does not have a silencer (or suppressor in Black Ops) you will appear on the minimap as a static dot or (ii) if the other team has a UAV or Spy Plane in the air you will appear as a more dynamic red dot but you can become invisible to them with certain perks and in certain games you can even take out the aircraft.

Thats what I was inferring too BlackScorpion. But in those games you can either do something to become invisible to them, or they show only in the brief radar swipe. Im not arguing for or against radar, just bringing up the question if this radar is to over powered.
The Force shall free me