Citadel
4 (21.1%)
Naboo city
0 (0%)
Kamino
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: May 01, 2009, 10:50:06 AM

i wanted to ask what is the best map to fight a clan?

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

Its ofcorse personal preference, but i find Docks, and Arena are two of the best maps.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Rhen Var Harbor- back in the day when TL20 was still around we murdered everybody on that map.  /moo
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Citadel!
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

I did not vote for I do not wish to take part in this whole "clan" thing of which you speak.

"I can has ur goats? pleeze?" (Wikipedia).

Quote from: "Droideka"Rhen Var Harbor- back in the day when TL20 was still around we murdered everybody on that map.  :rofl:  :cheers:

Good times, TL20...

Anyway, I voted Hoth. CC is dull and boring, with (generally) the same basic tactics all the time. Most of the other choices don't appeal to me much either because of vehicle maxing, unfair teams, or lag (Yavin, I'm talkin to you.)

Hoth, on the other hand, doesn't really have lag, has pretty balanced out teams, and you can STRATEGIZE (i know, big word) on that map better than most. it keeps the game exciting, instead of the CC-only servers I go on simply because they're the only ones with people in them... xD

Hoth would be my choice, except for the stupid "walk the ATATs next to each other so they can't be cabled" strategy

I think Citadel is the best!  ;)

"Your foe is well equipped, well-trained, battle-hardened. He believes his gods are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have the tanks on ours."

Yavin 4 arena is the best! It is and you know it!