Gameplay Time

Started by Yoda, November 21, 2011, 06:51:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey Everyone,

Before I start training and dusting off my old bones and getting back out there. How much Battlefront is being played on GR these days? Just curious if it is worth my time, or if it is more of a hobby for those of us who loved the game?

Originally joined SWBFMac.com in 2006. You'll see me around from time to time.

Ah, not very many Macs visit here anymore, but I am hosting a once-per month direct connection server.

My understanding is that the new Mac OS doesnt support SWBF, so I think it may be that there are not a lot of GR players these days.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Sometimes I see a bunch of East-Euros playing, although I haven't checked at all times of the day.

I play on GR.
but I'm from West-Europe and since most GR players come from America
I haven't got a lot of ppl to play battlefront with.

Good to know. I was thinking of taking my Mac Pro to Lion, but I guess I will hold off. The next hurdle is my suddenly malfunctioning optical drive.....

Assuming my backwards way of getting the game to install worked, I should be up and ready for a game in about 30 mins or so if anyone wants to join me look for me on GR

Last Friday evening, Hopko, HIMSELF, pp.oliteneus (forgive that spelling) and myself had a nice game on GR. First one in several weeks. Hopko is a die hard GR player and will gladly join anytime. I will try to host a room on GR Friday evenings so please join in Yoda and Soldier6 if you can and anyone else. Thanks for hosting DC on Saturdays Buckler, is this the correct link? http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=3932.0

Hi Schtick,

Yes, check the DC board, and we can have a regular DC from my home again.
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?board=68.0

:cheers:

Sounds great. I won't be able to play this weekend as I will be home for the holiday, but starting after that, whenever I have some free time from my thesis, I will likely be playing.

BTW, did you have another name that you used on MPCgamers?  I don't recall yoda--

I was Yoda Lives at the beginning and through the transition but I simplified after the last move.

November 22, 2011, 11:56:06 PM #11 Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 02:16:06 AM by Unit 33
WHAAAAAT? How have I missed that!?
I shall appear this Friday for a game.

EDIT- Went on, found 5 randoms and a had a few games... it was a laugh, turns out GR isn't dead at all.