Favorite Map?

Started by Hardcore, January 23, 2009, 04:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Gotta be GUS: Mont Endur. big, but if only there was a 32 player game on it....oh it'd be fun.

Quote from: "Vanir"Gotta be GUS: Mont Endur. big, but if only there was a 32 player game on it....oh it'd be fun.

I've never heard of that. Can you provide a link please?

Standard Map: Rhen Var CItadel
Mod Map: Maze, Eddie's Italia

Woo very first post for me.

"I can has ur goats? pleeze?" (Wikipedia).

Quote from: "El Chupacabra"Standard Map: Rhen Var CItadel
Mod Map: Maze, Eddie's Italia

Woo very first post for me.

Welcome!

#TYBG

When I played SWBF a lot I'd have to say my favorites were:

Cloud CIty
Citadel (even though the lag was horrendous)
Jabba's Palace
Death Star
Bespin Shafts

There were others but I can't think of them right now.

For custom: Ord Mantell
Standards: CC
Playing SWBF on a Mac Since 4.6 years ago!

GUS: Mont Endur is easily my fav. Map. Huge, yes, laggy for people online? probably. but even so, strategy is key there.

Quote from: "Vanir"GUS: Mont Endur is easily my fav. Map. Huge, yes, laggy for people online? probably. but even so, strategy is key there.

I have to agree with that. It's really a crowning achievement in map making.

"I can has ur goats? pleeze?" (Wikipedia).

Duulan: Canyon Village
Rhen Var: Citadel
Bespin: Cloud City  :nod:

"Your foe is well equipped, well-trained, battle-hardened. He believes his gods are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have the tanks on ours."

Warning: Do not bump old topics.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

My Favorite Map is a tie between Cloud City and Kamino. For Favorite Custom map it would definately have to be Da1 simply because no one can beat me there, never have never will  ;D

_(VS)_ Head Lead
Yankee

I would have to say that my all time favorite is cloud city simply because it is the epitome of what battlefront is about, but mustafar and dea1 are both close seconds.

Originally joined SWBFMac.com in 2006. You'll see me around from time to time.

I say Maze since it is fun to stay in one spot and snipe people through the small opening between the wall and the ceiling.

#TYBG

dune sea, riding the speeders. also EdJ2 because of speeders. and rhen var harbor. and cloud city. and what am i saying all of them are fun.