PW.4?

Started by DunkleSonne AKA: DarkSun, January 31, 2010, 10:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
ok well do Boonta eve for break.

Does it honestly matter what map we use for a break? We just wasted a full page of posts arguing what should be used as a break map.

If you want another PW, I suggest you focus on getting a hoster, getting a possible date and other such things.

BD your absolutely right, is there anyone who could be a possible host?

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.

Led has the least latency so as usual, I would suggest asking him to host PW4. If no one (with a strong ISP) is available to host, I am willing to do so seeing how my ISP is a bit greater than average.

lol @ upload speed

#TYBG

Yeah, Led would probably be the best option, I think 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999% get our best ping on his servers.I would like to see some battlefield-style maps. Like Kashyyyk Docks, Geonosis Spire, or Rhen Var Harbor, as long as people wouldn't go nuts with the tanks.But alas, they would. Better just stick to infantry maps. On that subject, I don't believe we've had Jabba's Palace as a map on the list. Despite being small it's fun and there are all sorts of strategic options.Let's have some mod maps in this next one. In the past, there was a BF2 conversion map and a mod map, at least for PW2. We should have a balanced mix of common mod maps and classic maps, with a BF2 conversion for good measure. Another factor to figure out is how LONG this break will be? Will it be a set in stone time, or when most of the people get bored? But this is but a minor detail.

Break should be like half an hour or so-and i would like to do ggctuk's kashyyyk conversion map if we do one.

Sure, I can host.  If someone else *wants* to host, that's fine too.

Just remember that my number one rule is: no cursing   ;)

Settle on the maps--if you guys pick a stinker I will let ya know  :P

Buckler/Led
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Ya! Go led! your an awesome host! only 250 pings :D thats good for me then

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

Led, thanks..... I would be greatly happy if you host PW.4 if no one else wants to :)

I really think the fewer custom maps the better. It's quite a hassle for some of us to find and DL the maps, especially if joining is just a spur of the moment decision. I'd recommend using customs only when necessary. Frequently used maps are maz1, dea1, mus1 and similar. I'd recommend sticking with the frequently used ones, rather than more obscure ones like Boonta Eve.

Hmmm....

Ok, I'm lazy... When is it?

I may jsut have to re-install SWBF for this :D!

QuoteHmmm....

Ok, I'm lazy... When is it?

I may jsut have to re-install SWBF for this !

We haven't decided yet this is for just sorting out maps and hosts and times this is not the official PW.4 thread.

Quote from: Darth_Verik. on February 14, 2010, 07:44:16 AM
Ya! Go led! your an awesome host! only 250 pings :D thats good for me then
Wow, according to *insert source I forgot here* the time it takes for your action to correspond in a game is 80 ms. So in theory, that's the highest your ping can go without any signs of lag. I keep on forgetting that you're in the Netherlands.

#TYBG

Does March 6th work for everyone?

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Im gonna be busy on the sixth.