1.2 Pc glitch?

Started by BigBadNerd, January 08, 2021, 08:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I downloaded the 1.2 download from hear and even with vsync on the thanks still feel super buggy and flip easy. Is this normal or is there another setting i need to adjust?

Do you have a high refresh monitor?  I noticed that when I switched monitors (and got a new PC) even VSync didn't remove some of the jankiness.
I've just come to accept it but maybe we can find another avenue. It's tied to framerate in some way.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

That was it! I lowered my monitor refresh rate from 144hz to 60z and the tanks worked so much better! Thank you!!

January 09, 2021, 03:59:37 PM #3 Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 04:04:40 PM by BigBadNerd
Another issue i am learning now, is the tank wont move in the docks mission in the water. just kinda is stuck in place whenever i try to drive it. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix?

I believe that's just a feature, not a bug. It works pretty well moving forward just not to the sides.