How Do you win Kashyyyk Islands on the Empire on normal mode?

Started by dsaf, November 07, 2020, 06:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I played on Kashyyyk Islands on the Empire on normal mode.

I can't seem to win this map on the empire.

I tried several different ways to win it (Even on Galactic Conquest, with Darth Vader assisting me)

I tried many ways, like go capture the north village, defending the landing zone command post, capturing rebels house command post. None of this seems to work.

How do i win on this map?

Any Advice on this?
Works In Progress
Yellow Command Mod (TBA)
Native Dune Sea Mod (TBA)
Backwards Battlefront Mod (TBA)

It's very hard for some reason on the first Galactic Conquest, however there is a way to beat this easily.

First, if you are in Galactic Conquest, pick either Sabotage, or Jedi Hero, Darth Vader comes in very handy towards the end if your side is winning.

Spawn at the command post with the vehicles and hop in one, this isn't really needed but I usually do it, I quickly take out the Rebels vehicles as well, I then land and capture the North Village command post.

Next, get to the South Village command post and capture that one, it will take a little longer, however it's quite easy since you are very sheltered and you can take out enemies from the windows.

And there you have it, just make sure you defend those two command posts, I'd suggest securing the North Village first and getting a couple troopers to idle there, then I'd go on to capture and defend the South Village.

Some of these maps are really hard to beat, so you need to go around it instead of actively taking the enemy head on, leave that to your troopers and Jedi Hero.   :tu: