my new map beta preview thoughts and feedback needed

Started by wsa30h, July 05, 2019, 07:29:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
This is my next map that i have been working on.
things that i need to do
1. make a proper minimap but dont know how to do that yet.
2. make a movie for the menu dont know how to do that yet either
3. somehow fix the flickering of distant objects .

please give it a go and tell me your thought.
mods and maps in progress:<br />--Bf1 expanded edition 3.0 version
-- bf1 tcw battles
-- bf1 seasons mod season 1
-- bf2 expanded edition tbh

July 05, 2019, 09:59:15 AM #1 Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 10:01:20 AM by African with 2 Kalishnakov
Well this map feels great, and the variety of buildings is nice. It definitely has it's own atmosphere and it feels like a new planet. Having all four factions was a chaotic bit of fun. With the larger scale, more availability of cover, and greater ease of movement in this map the droidekas lost their crushing advantage as compared to the last map, which was nice. The CP arrangement is solid.

However, there was no hills or cliffs or other elevation changes, which might be something to think about for your next project. I guess its probably pretty hard to get tanks to move over hills and such. I'm sure someone on here will have better criticism than me, but this was my take.

thanks great to hear its almost finished just need to learn how to make a preview movie and minimap.
did all of the vehicle sounds work ?
-- bf1 tcw battles

i have a new version that has a hill in front of the temple and a few tiny hills around the map this will be in the final version.
-- bf1 tcw battles