Waiting for the network adapter to arrive in the mail.

Started by WilliamsWins, August 24, 2018, 05:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well after much more time than I expected I'll finally be able to join in on the action! I wasn't really thinking when I clicked add to cart on an network adapter it was a 3rd party adapter and was disappointed when it seemed it was broken out of the box. Only to revisit Amazon and find that it states on the page that it does not have Ethernet functionality and was only made for SATA hard drive use. Despite having an Ethernet plug it was purely aesthetic. :slap: Of course this wont do me any good so l returned it. Well I have now ordered one that DOES have Ethernet functionality. I'm sure this will probably draw a few chuckles, after all what kind of idiot doesn't read product descriptions or reviews? Oh, wait that would be me. Anyway all kidding aside it'll get here between the 29th and September 4th. I also purchased an additional copy of swbf 1 for a friend of mine who has a ps2 slim who will probably be joining in at some point. I don't think I told him about this site, but I'll let him know. Picked up a copy of battle front 2 (PS2) so I'll be playing some of that once my adapter arrives. Looking forward to playing some swbf!  :cheers:
I throw the ball to who. Who drops it and the guy runs to 2nd. Who picks up the ball and throws it to What. What throws it to I don't know. He throws it to tomorrow, triple play. Another guy hits a flyball to because. Why? I don't know! He's on third and I dont give a darn! A: oh thats our shortstop