HAPPY CANADA DAY and Independence Day

Started by Kînnjax, July 01, 2014, 08:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohhhhhhhhh canada! (Da dum da dee da dum)
I think I know the words there, but I dont want to offend any stupid canadians

Hurray I guess!

Well done Canada for giving us figures such as William Shatner and Jim Carrey.

and Justin Bieber....  :sick: yeah, thanks a lot Canada.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

July 01, 2014, 09:28:37 AM #4 Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 09:30:24 AM by PatriotNorwood
Canada day? Wow had no idea... thanks for letting me know. And actually I just bought a pair of snowshoes and they where made in Canada. :D
I am super excited about the Fourth though! God Bless the USA!!!
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

Well get excited!Whooooo!!!

And,JustinBeiber was a perfectly nice young man... until he moved into the USA. Sooo.... :P

... and I'd like to add Ryan Gosling, Cory Monteith, Seth Rogan, Ellen Page, Dan Aykroyd, Cobie Smuulders and Martin Short to the list!

Quote from: {TcF}=Rick={G}(305th-Infantry) on July 01, 2014, 10:17:43 AM
Well get excited!Whooooo!!!

And,JustinBeiber was a perfectly nice young man... until he moved into the USA. Sooo.... :P

... and I'd like to add Ryan Gosling, Cory Monteith, Seth Rogan, Ellen Page, Dan Aykroyd, Cobie Smuulders and Martin Short to the list!
OHHHHHHHHH AND ADD GM helivesinacanadaright?

Whooooo happy Cañada Day... I also demand cookies. Now to celebrate the better holiday the good ol' July 4th, 'Muricias birthday
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Congratulations, Canada!
Well done for giving us Shania Twain! :tu:
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

July 01, 2014, 11:02:01 AM #9 Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 11:04:26 AM by {TcF}=Rick={G}(305th-Infantry)
I'm not so sure GM should count- he lives far too close the the USA land/border - funny people, borderners... no offence, of course.

AND GREAT SCOTT how could I forget Shania Twain?! Man, I feel like a woman....

Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Duty on July 01, 2014, 10:52:25 AM
Whooooo happy Cañada Day...

Is that the spanish version?
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

the only happy days ill have is when all the invaders leave my ancestors land and never return.

Quote from: Snake on July 01, 2014, 12:46:46 PM
Is that the spanish version?
No its the Caboose version
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: {TcF}=Rick={G}(305th-Infantry) on July 01, 2014, 11:02:01 AM
I'm not so sure GM should count- he lives far too close the the USA land/border - funny people, borderners... no offence, of course.

AND GREAT SCOTT how could I forget Shania Twain?! Man, I feel like a woman....
Gosh darnit I'm too late! I was busy binge-watching shows on Netflix...

And yes I count! I live 20 mins from Niagara Falls! The only bad thing about living close is the Friendship Festival we have every July 1st-July 4th. It's decent and all for the fireworks, but the festival itself is a wretched hive of cheapskates and overpriced food.

Happy Independence Day to all you Americans out there! *Begins humming star-spangled banner*