Random_Pack_of_RCs_Stuff

Started by RepComm, October 15, 2013, 10:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 15, 2013, 10:17:20 PM Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 10:35:04 PM by -RepublicCommando-
I fear I've reached the end of my rope patience wise, for SWBF and its finicky mod tools.
So I've compiled some assets I've done from loads of scratched projects.

Download: https://sites.google.com/site/swbfrcasset/files/RCs_model_pack_unsupported.7z
Edit: Added Converted Mandolorian Jetpack addon in attachments.
I couldn't seem to locate my other harddrive with all the other unfinished map projects I've started.. Which is a bummer. If I ever get to finding it, I'll go ahead and upload it.
---- I Give anyone and everyone permission to modify any of my assets in any way they wish, just give credit where its due ;)
This pack contains stuff like:
Converted Royal Nubian
Duel Holes WIP models (with hps and all that jazz)
Converted Geonosian Speeder bike
Converted SWRC gunship as a turret
Random Props, lights, and such.
Some unfinished guns and cars (like the Xorea12, one of a short series I did about a year ago.., with the XDS gun series that is lost on my other harddrive :P)
And quite a bit more.
--
To answer some questions that may arise:
1. Are you going to be modding at all anymore; Highly doubtful, I might do a few models here and there.
2. Is any of this stuff supported by you? If something needs fixed, will you fix it?; Again, highly doubtful, and I'm not making any promisses.
3. Are you completing any of the other projects you've started?; This is a very good question.. I really hate to let folks down, but its not really my limit. Its my tools limits. And I'm really sorry for any inconvenience I've caused.. Though not to say I cannot aid at all...
4. So, are you leaving SWBFgamers?; Not really on point, but I'll definitely be less active, as I was mostly here for the modding community, which has become thinner and thinner.
5. Are you going to do anymore SWRC converts, or finish the Commando pack?; No, but I work on OhSeven when I'm bored, so I'll release him when hes done cooking. edit:(If thats alrighty with Led of course ;))
6. If I release models and whatnot to you by PM or privately, and you wish to upload the assets, feel free to.
--
You may discuss miscellaneous stuff about this pack here, but don't expect much reply from me. Sorry 'bout that.

Thanks for sharing these and your other modding contributions.
Hopefully someone can pick up those unfinished models where you left off. More guns and vehicles models in SWBF is always a welcome addition.

Thank's for sharing! :)
Well, your right, modding community, become thinner and thinner...  SWBF, is an old game after all, and it's hard to expect new volonteers. Perhaps, some propaganda posters may help? :D
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf: