Need Suggestions for missions

Started by jdee-barc, October 23, 2010, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm making mission-based maps for my mod and it'd be great if anyone suggested ideas for it
My Current Missions (already created)
Theed: Rebellion (play as gungans and naboo guards against CIS)
A Custom Geonosis mission, more like the one in ep2
Sullust: Airstrike (you play as clone paratroopers, dropping down from a hovering assault ship and gunships)
Mygeeto: Ruins (you play as galactic marines and jedi, against waves of droids)
Coruscant: Streets: Invasion: you play as a group of BX Droid Commandos (about 200). You have to take out the Coruscant Guards (about 700), creating a diversion, thereby making it possible for Palpatine to be captured. Yes its possible to win.
Naboo: Imperial Diplomacy
Mustafar: Tying up Loose Ends
Kashyyyk: (enslave the wookiees, like TFU)
Geonosis: Militia invasion (you play as Kota Militants and Geonosians against Navy Troopers and Imperial Officers)
Wookee Uprising on Kashyyyk Shores (play as Wookiees)
Infiltration on the Executor (vader's ship) (play as rebel specforce infiltrators and wipe out the Stormies)

These are the campaigns I have so far. Suggestions for missions would be nice.
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

Air strike sound EPIC, also Executor.
I have always loved the use of multi-leveled battlefields, with some kind of capitol ship floating close above,
even if it's not doing anything... it just adds to the atmosphere.

But seriously, this all looks super awesome !

Infiltration on the executor has been changed to infiltration on the death star since the star destroyer model started crashing. Same storyline though.
I acutally have a floating venator by evillejedi, hovering above Geonosis. using a gunship, you can fly up to the top, and if you are a jet trooper, can walk off and not die. the only disadavantage was that the ship came in 4 different pieces so it looks a little weird from the bottom and orbital strikes get blocked by the ship cuz it covers half the map.
Current Projects:

You are going to make a story line in every mission?

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

pretty much, except that you can play on either side (with the exception of the coruscant mission, and Geonosis in GCW era, in which you play as the CIS, and Rebels only)
Current Projects:

Hello, what about the second or third battle of Kamino as seen in Star Wars the Clone Wars season 3 episode 2. You could play as the Clone Arc Troopers and/or the clone cadets, and there would be b1 and b2 droids, and the Aqua Droids. The Clones could be out numbered, but they would be more powerful. I can understand if it would be challenging to make. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
                                                                                                        Legokid11100

This sounds like a good idea. But there are limitations to what one could do with this idea
1. Making a unit invulnerable to water damage in SWBF will result in the screen flashing a tint of red
2.  kill me if i'm wrong, but clone cadets are clones that are still little kids, meaning they wouldn't be the same size as the regular clone models, meaning they probably wouldn't conform to the human animations (maybe ewok or jawa anims would work but idk)

But if I leave out the Clone Cadets and water droids for now, than this would work fine.
Current Projects:

Play the map kamino serene--it has water units with out the red flash.  Dunno, but it appears possible :)

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

thats not actually underwater.

The creator made underwater effects, and the speed of characters and vehicles slower. I could try something like that.
Current Projects:

How about a Order 66 map where you play as clones fighting jedi on Utapau. I've always wanted to see the 212th and Airborn troops fighting jedi on Utapau.

Actually any mission based on the clone wars show would be awesome you should make a mission based on the landing at point rain, and ya you our slightly wrong about clone cadets but not entirely there any colone that hadn't become a trooper so there old and young

I actually could do that, considering it takes place on Geonosis, and i could just use the geonosis models
Current Projects: